Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Dec 09, 2010

I love the taste of this product, and it is an easy way to get the benefits of Green Tea. I can even have a glass at night and not have it interrupt my sleep.

Very Good!

Posted by Lukeera on Feb 21, 2012

Very Good!

very exciting product.

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Mar 02, 2009

I've bought many green tea extracts before, but none that had such great ingredients. Read the ingredients page. You'll be impressed! Great sweeteners too.

A favorite sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 31, 2010

Immune support, core support, brain support for deliberative brain work or befor sleep.

Great Benefits!

Posted by lovenaturals on May 19, 2015

I love the peppermint taste but mixed berry flavor is nice too. I recommended my aunt to try it and my cousin said it has helped lower her mum's blood pressure to 180 after a week taking it, before that it was about 210. As for me, it gives me more energy and somehow it helps decrease my appetite. Thanks iHerb for bringing in this great product :)

great taste and benefit

Posted by isaras on Dec 01, 2016

this has some good berries and antioxidants. it is strong and sweet. you only need a small amount in your drink- i use half a dropper- that it comes with .and thats plenty enough. it might be too sweet for some,but just add less. also does help me with sugar cravings... another supp to my wellbeing intake.. very happy..