Nature's Answer, Propolis, Alcohol-Free, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Propolis for your teeth

Posted by Reviewer2870459 From California on Nov 28, 2008

I used it (8 drops on my dry toothbrush before applying the toothpaste) every day for about a week. Whereas my poor gums felt a lot better with a noticeable decrease in sensitivity from gum pockets, I noticed the propolis has turned my teeth a tinge browner. I stopped and my teeth got whiter. A really good product. I recommend it highly.

Propolis

Posted by Reviewer1722895 From Virginia on Feb 02, 2010

This alcohol free brand was the perfect solution for trying to go gluten free with a propolis mouth tonic.

Great propolis

Posted by Reviewer1129716 From Australia on Oct 16, 2012

I like to rinse my throat and mouth by adding 10 drops of propolis into a small cup of water. I also add 2-3 drops of it on my toothpaste. It's great for the health of your gums. And if you got a cold, just have 20-30 drops with a cup of water. Good immunity booster!

Nature's answer to problems

Posted by Reviewer1741750 From Illinois on Jan 28, 2011

Fihgts bacreria, works well with gum irritation, soar throat and swollen glands. It is nature's natural antibiotic. That along with garlic, people should never get sick, we need not make the pharmaceuticals rich.

Good Choice