Help for Gums!

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Jan 10, 2008

I add a few drops of this to my toothpaste while it is on the brush and brush it in good. Great healing for gums and mouth defense. Even works against thrush and esophagitis/ulcers. Propolis also has a calming effect. I take the capsules too. Everything the bees produce is medicinal!!

Great for radiation burn

Posted by Reviewer3098429 on Mar 24, 2008

I had radiation on my face and had sore in my mouth because of that. I put this product in my mouth every night and my sores healed quickly and had less pain. I am still using it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2555530 on Feb 12, 2012

I have been taking propolis since I was a little girl. My grandmother used to give us the drops every day (a few drops in a teaspoon of sugar or honey). If it was the cold season we used to take it with tea too. I love this product because it's alchocol free. It really works. I managed to fight off 2 waves of cold and flu epidemics roaming around the office I work in. I ordered a small supply for just in case. THis is alwo really good for wounds. My brother had quite a few accidents in his life (cuts, scapes and a few bigger injuries) this works as antibiotic and really helps heal and renew tissue. I recommend this to everyone I know.

magic cure-all

Posted by Reviewer2506398 on Sep 12, 2010

If you have been disappointed in topical steroids try this instead

nice

Posted by Reviewer2394058 on Aug 02, 2010

It really helps me singing : )

Propolis for your teeth

Posted by Reviewer2870459 on Nov 28, 2008

I used it (8 drops on my dry toothbrush before applying the toothpaste) every day for about a week. Whereas my poor gums felt a lot better with a noticeable decrease in sensitivity from gum pockets, I noticed the propolis has turned my teeth a tinge browner. I stopped and my teeth got whiter. A really good product. I recommend it highly.

Nature's answer to problems

Posted by Reviewer1741750 on Jan 28, 2011

Fihgts bacreria, works well with gum irritation, soar throat and swollen glands. It is nature's natural antibiotic. That along with garlic, people should never get sick, we need not make the pharmaceuticals rich.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1583927 on Jan 03, 2011

with the product.. I use it for myself and also for my pets

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 21, 2014

Use this in my ginger tea for a cold.

that is good for throat.