Good product

Posted by 5496901989723888098 on Feb 19, 2016

Quick delivery by I Herb. Hot flashes disappeared within a week of use. So did other meno pause struggles. As for firmer boobs, that started to appear after the use of two a day. Not realy much bigger, just firmer. I do think it is a pity they added Dim and vit. B 12. I did not wanted that. I am very skinny, so i do not need Dim. And i have no vit.B12 shortage according to recent blood tests. The amount of vit. B is huge, but hardly any of it will be absorbed by the body since it is not in a chelated form. So it will be flushed through the toilet. I wish fabrics would stop making combined products. I only wanted the pueraria mirifica. Natures Answer does use a certified one, so you can be sure it has the required natural plant hormones.

So far as expected

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Jan 22, 2016

Currently I have used this for a month. I believe it takes more time to do so. I am NOT TAKING it for breast enhancement but for balancing hormones. Given my weight I split the capsule since I do not need a full amount, So side effects so far. You also want to stop taking it during menses for those who are still menstruating and resume after the 8th day. I will know more when I take it longer

Taken 2 weeks by now....

Posted by 4618485219479054737 on Oct 22, 2015

Taken the product 2 weeks by now. Skin and hair is fine, but has some bust enhancement effect... will continue to take for longer period.

Pueraria Mirifica works great!

Posted by Reviewer3140325 on Jun 15, 2011

I ordered Pueraria Mirifica, hoping it would help to eliminate hot flashes, ect. associated with menopause. After taking about half the bottle, I'm having only about 1/3rd as many symptoms. I'm very pleased with the product. So glad that I ordered several bottles.

Will keep using this product

Posted by Reviewer2161121 on Aug 09, 2011

Helps with menopausal problems. I have already ordered another bottle.

Estrogenic Properties

Posted by 4618342011442944455 on May 03, 2016

I have been using this intermittently with my menstrual cycle. Can't say i have noticed any drastic effects but my cramps were much less noticeable and my flow less heavy. Will continue to use.

For my wife

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Oct 27, 2013

She said she wants to continue to take this product for two or three months.