Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Answer, Glycerin, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Glycerin - for skin problems

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1644581 on May 08, 2007

I did not know how powerful glycerin can be. It cleared my rash and dry skin (that I have been fight for 5 years) in a matter of two applications. It is also good for dry or blackened lips and all over skin care. I will suggest the PURE Glycerin rather than glycerin soaps.

Great quality glycerin, but glycerin in general isn' too great

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3015582 on Feb 01, 2011

The quality of the product was immaculate if one's looking for food-grade glycerin from a healthy non seed, canola, or soybean oil based source. But glycerin in general acts on the skin by falsely appearing to hydrate it (in combo with water) when in fact, it causes severely rubbery and dehydrated from the inside out skin for the next several days. Great product if you're going to buy glycerin. But keep glycerin away from your skin and avoid eating it (can dehydrate your body from inside out).

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011

Finally found something to perfectly clean my tongue. One drop of this on a moist toothbrush to clean the offending member is enough for a absolutely perfect result. Never was bad put just couldn´t get rid of that bit of white-ish fur on the back of my tongue... Until now! Also super soft hair from spritzing a mix of 25% glycerine and 75% water on it with a few drops of essential oil added for a nice smell. I´m a happy trooper!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1001797 on Jun 19, 2010

The shipping was quick and the glycerin works great! I use it in diluted form as a moisturizer for my hair.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010

I use glycerin in Henna treatments for my hair to help counteract some of the dryness. Beautiful product, has a great scent and taste so sweet. I like that it is made from coconuts, because coconut oil is supposed to be beneficial to both body and hair.