Nature's Answer, Glycerin, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1084989 on Apr 29, 2015

Great product, sweet taste. I use it to brush my tongue and to prevent dryness in the mouth. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.

Coconut is best

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

I like that it's from coconuts instead of other sources.

Dry skin relief

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 04, 2015

For me, the best way to use this for hydrating my dry skin is to mix it with natural oils, such as avocado, jojoba, etc. Also mix it with a small amount of water and Nutribiotic Vitamin C powder to make a facial serum.

Nice!

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 28, 2014

First time using it on my face after shower. Felt very warming like applying warmed up castor oil but non greasy and absorbed well. Kept skin well hydrated and not peeling the next morning. Interesting feel. Will buy again when current stock finishes.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

I love this on my hair. It really hydrates it and make it more manageable particularly for african American hair.

Nature's Answer, Glycerin, Alcohol-Free

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Mar 27, 2014

My favorite of all time. I use it diluted for my skin and hair, very moisturizing!

Itching

Posted by PamBlowers on Jun 27, 2013

Excellent to help stop the itching of varicose eczema and enable me to get to sleep at night.

as pure as glycerin can be

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

thick, gooey glycerin that comes in a glass bottle, excellent! I used it for suspending essential oils and application to my skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335970 on Aug 25, 2012

This is what I expected, no smell, no other impurities. I used it as liquid emulsifier to bind water, jojoba oil, essential oils and Dr. Broner pure castile soap to make my own foaming face wash.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2697726 on May 19, 2012

I use this when I make my lotion; it goes into my lotion, hair conditioner, toner and so on. Since I don't need a lot, it seems this bottle will last forever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »