Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Reviews 5-star

It works!!!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1290076 on Feb 08, 2010

I have stage 4 lung cancer and after only two weeks I am feeling really good. Dont let the price put you off. This is a quality product.

فطر الريشى .. ملك الاعشاب .. و اكسير الشباب

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on Apr 23, 2014

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام فطر الريشى لكل من يبحث عن مكمل غذائى لكل الجسم .. فطر الريشى معروف لدى الصينيين من أكثر من 2000 عام و يسمى ب "اكسير الشباب" أو "ملك الأعشاب" نظرا لفوائده الكثيرة ... فطر الريشى يحسن جميع وظائف الجسم بلا استثناء ..... يجب استخدامه بحرص مع المرضى الذين يتناولون أدوية تزيد سيولة الدم لان فطر الريشى له خواص مضادة لتجلط الدم ... هذا المنتج من هذه الشركة ليس الافضل على الاطلاق و لكن السعر بالنسبة لفطر الريشى منافس و جيد جدا لمن يبحث عن مكمل غذائى بسعر مناسب ... لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. و شكرا

Probably the best value/price product, available on iHerb!

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 09, 2012

Among all the Reishi products from other brands (I have tried Nature's Way, Paradise Herbs and Mushroom Science) I thing this one has the best balance of Value AND Price. Since I take it my eczema disappeared and my skin (on the hands) much softer. I also feel overall better(no wonder they call it "divine mushroom")! Some of my friends say they had success on improving asthma condition. Well, for info about it look around the web and decide for yourself. But if you decide to buy Reishi, start with this brand, I thing you will be very satisfied with it! P.S. One this, than I've noticed is that the color of the product in the capsules here, on Nature's Answer product is darker, than let's say Nature's Way. And I experience faster results with this one. I guess darker the color, the better.

great for EBV

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5167897905506939990 on Jun 12, 2014

i take this for EBV. seems to have kicked it at bay. Also is NON GMO Project, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, and Dairy Free. good stuff.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2711904 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been looking for this for my son who has ulcerative colitis. His dr. has prescribed this for my son before. It was on back order and I am so happy I found it here.This product is the same used by my son before. It has helped him again by going to the restroom less frequent.Restroom visits have decreased tremendously. :)