It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2444118 on Dec 29, 2015

I'm allergic to cats, and I have eight of them at home. This preparation helped me remove the unpleasant symptoms and that I only take one tablet a day. I'm sure I'll order again. Thank you!

Great reishi

Posted by Reviewer1295793 on Jun 06, 2015

I have taken all kinds of Reishi over the last 3 years, including red reishi, etc. Reishi in general improves my energy and mood, I won't go a day without it. This reishi is strong for the price and even though it is mycilia (known for cancer treatment) I have had some great results over the 3 or so months of taking this. I have almost eliminated my allergies - I was taking stronger and stronger meds for sinus issues and now I must say about 90% less. Now when I get a cold that used to linger a week or 2, I pop out of it (really it is like turning off a faucet) in 1-3 days. I also was exposed to our Texas fire ants twice this season and didn't even swell up. At all. I was aghast. It has to be the reishi. So it may take a while (I will only take 2 a day no matter which one), but it works. I have recommended reishi to others and they are equally happy (we all are!) for improved skin tone and mood. It also isn't a clean-your-closets energy, more a subtle one that you miss once you run out.

Search no more!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

This is the best buy and the price is cheap! Helps my liver so much as i don't get tired easily! Will continue to take this product and this brand for life! Reishi aids the body system overall. Thanks i-herb!

Very good

Posted by 4723105938361988794 on Jan 30, 2015

Very good, great.

exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Dec 10, 2014

exellent

Immune Function

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Nov 06, 2014

A functional medicine doc recommends these. Most are down in the office with some kind of bug, so I hope it keeps me safe!

Great supplement for your daily health

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 22, 2014

I purchased 2 bottles of this, one for myself & husband and another one for my parents; I thought I would take this for a month and order few more bottles if it is effective. I am glad I chose this as it helps us to feel better & healthier daily and this does not cost fortune. There are 4 more bottles already sitting in my cart :)

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1084310 on Jul 22, 2014

I bought this to give me an extra boost while doing the Bio Cleanse Detox. Works very well. Gives extra b vitamins, and helps with the detoxification of certain toxins in the liver.

great for EBV

Posted by 5167897905506939990 on Jun 12, 2014

i take this for EBV. seems to have kicked it at bay. Also is NON GMO Project, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, and Dairy Free. good stuff.

good ganoderma

Posted by Hungarian on Nov 01, 2013

good price / value ratio medicinal mushroom products !

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »