It works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1290076 on Feb 08, 2010

I have stage 4 lung cancer and after only two weeks I am feeling really good. Dont let the price put you off. This is a quality product.

Probably the best value/price product, available on iHerb!

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 09, 2012

Among all the Reishi products from other brands (I have tried Nature's Way, Paradise Herbs and Mushroom Science) I thing this one has the best balance of Value AND Price. Since I take it my eczema disappeared and my skin (on the hands) much softer. I also feel overall better(no wonder they call it "divine mushroom")! Some of my friends say they had success on improving asthma condition. Well, for info about it look around the web and decide for yourself. But if you decide to buy Reishi, start with this brand, I thing you will be very satisfied with it! P.S. One this, than I've noticed is that the color of the product in the capsules here, on Nature's Answer product is darker, than let's say Nature's Way. And I experience faster results with this one. I guess darker the color, the better.

great for EBV

Posted by 5167897905506939990 on Jun 12, 2014

i take this for EBV. seems to have kicked it at bay. Also is NON GMO Project, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, and Dairy Free. good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2711904 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been looking for this for my son who has ulcerative colitis. His dr. has prescribed this for my son before. It was on back order and I am so happy I found it here.This product is the same used by my son before. It has helped him again by going to the restroom less frequent.Restroom visits have decreased tremendously. :)

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1084310 on Jul 22, 2014

I bought this to give me an extra boost while doing the Bio Cleanse Detox. Works very well. Gives extra b vitamins, and helps with the detoxification of certain toxins in the liver.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 20, 2009

This brands is just as good if not better than others. GMP certified.

Great reishi

Posted by Reviewer1295793 on Jun 06, 2015

I have taken all kinds of Reishi over the last 3 years, including red reishi, etc. Reishi in general improves my energy and mood, I won't go a day without it. This reishi is strong for the price and even though it is mycilia (known for cancer treatment) I have had some great results over the 3 or so months of taking this. I have almost eliminated my allergies - I was taking stronger and stronger meds for sinus issues and now I must say about 90% less. Now when I get a cold that used to linger a week or 2, I pop out of it (really it is like turning off a faucet) in 1-3 days. I also was exposed to our Texas fire ants twice this season and didn't even swell up. At all. I was aghast. It has to be the reishi. So it may take a while (I will only take 2 a day no matter which one), but it works. I have recommended reishi to others and they are equally happy (we all are!) for improved skin tone and mood. It also isn't a clean-your-closets energy, more a subtle one that you miss once you run out.

I feel youthful and energetic!

Posted by Reviewer1510790 on Nov 26, 2011

These Reishi caps are wonderful! I have noticed a change in my skin being more firm, new hair growth that is strong and healthy, and I have energy!

incredibly product

Posted by Reviewer2086283 on May 24, 2011

the best reishi around, gives me plenty of energy while keeping me calm and peaceful

Great Supplement

Posted by patricescales on May 25, 2011

This product has given me so much energy and I feel so great. I suffer with seasonal allergies and my allergies are 90% better than before using the Nature's Answer, Reishi Mushroom. GReat product, I will be ordering more

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »