Nature's Answer, Resveratrol Reserve, Cellular Longevity Complex, 5 fl oz (150 ml)

Supreme Quality!!!

Posted by Reviewer1822345 on Nov 15, 2010

After purchasing this I feel like an idiot for ever taking resveratrol in a capsule. Taking a small spoon under the tongue it is like there is suddenly a party in my mouth and everyone is invited!

I believe that it is highly concentrated

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 10, 2011

I don't like the taste...I keep it refrigerated for preservation and so the taste isn't as strong. I feel it mentally shortly after taking some. I may go back to the lesser concentraged Country Life Resveratrol complex when this is finished. Resveratrol causes your mitochondria to proliferate, is a good defense against invaders..even works against lime disease and syphilis, and causes you to make an enzyme which makes an antioxidant which protects your dna from free radical attack (the antiaging claim). I've heard it is also helpful for type 1 diabetes. If you want to load up on resveratrol, I think you'll be pleased with this product. I like Nature's Answer's products.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on May 18, 2011

I decided to try this product and I am very happy with it. Being in my early 60's, I started to notice some fine lines on my chin. After about a month, this product totally rejuvenated my face and those lines have diminished quite a bit and some have disappeared. I give this product an A+. People ask me what did you do as I seem to have this wonderful "glow" to my face and I tell them about this product. I have never used makeup of any kind my entire life because I don't like makeup and will not wear it. Go for it Ladies and Gentlemen! You will not be disappointed.

Nature's Answer, Resveratrol Reserve

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Sep 05, 2010

1 of the purest & best Resveratrol products available! Just a bit expensive. Taste great, just put under tongue for better absorption.

It Just Makies Sense!

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on Aug 07, 2010

Check out all the studies on resveratrol. I like the source of this one and will continue taking.