Nature's Answer, Resveratrol Reserve, Cellular Complex, 5 fl oz (150 ml)

Posted by 5032364657077524169 on Apr 14, 2016

Delicious and wholesome goodness! Repeated purchase :)

It's Superb.

Posted by Reviewer2501713 on Mar 31, 2015

It is truly outstanding among many other ORAC powders. Strongly recommended.

I simply love this !

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Jan 05, 2015

This is a second time I have ordered this Resveratol. I love the flavor of it, and do let it absorb in my mouth for about 15-30 as suggested. The first time I used it I fractured my wrist in a high fall a few days later. While checking out what nutritional help would my body like I was drawn to the fridge. The way my body tells me it wants something is to bring me in front of the item and then I catch myself STARING at it. Body wanted to make sure that I make this tasty item a DAILY part of my 26 supplement program, which healed the fracture in 3 weeks. (It was a clean fracture, no displacement.) Not sure EXACTLY why the Resveratol, but I sure enjoy it. It feels like a concentrated teaspoon of sunshine when I use it.

Love the Purity!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 21, 2014

I opt for liquid forms of supplements whenever possible. There are less 'ingredients' such as magnesium stearate, sulfur dioxide, gelatin, etc. etc. This resveratrol is easy to use & seems to be a reoccurring recommendation in the alternative arena. Beats letting your immune system down & getting sick! The only negative is the small bottle.

Good Product

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Feb 11, 2014

I like the fact that this is a liquid. Though any time you use something that is sweet, the carbs are too much for the amount of product.

Good Product - Hits the Mark

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Nov 03, 2013

My only complaint is that it's a small bottle, so it goes fast. And the packaging is made to look like it's a much larger bottle. Now I know why. Other than that, I like the taste and the effect.

Nice and satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3096506 on Oct 13, 2013

Selected this one as it looked most organic-focused and reasonable. Tasete a little powdery but acceptable and OK. Compared to VIVIX, which cost much higher, tastes less purified.

Great Product!

Posted by alexistena on Jul 07, 2012

This resveratrol works better than any other I have tried. Using this has been the turning point in my heart problems getting better. It is very potent.

tastes wonderful and feels good

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Feb 18, 2012

I really enjoyed taking this product for 30 days and if it were less expensive I would keep taking it.

tooth grinding remedy

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Dec 20, 2011

I gave a half tea spoon to my husband before bed time, he does not grind his teeth during sleep any more, maybe it's because resveratrol is a nerve regenerator, it clams his nerve and jaw muscles. Gentle on the stomach too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »