I believe that it is highly concentrated

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 10, 2011

I don't like the taste...I keep it refrigerated for preservation and so the taste isn't as strong. I feel it mentally shortly after taking some. I may go back to the lesser concentraged Country Life Resveratrol complex when this is finished. Resveratrol causes your mitochondria to proliferate, is a good defense against invaders..even works against lime disease and syphilis, and causes you to make an enzyme which makes an antioxidant which protects your dna from free radical attack (the antiaging claim). I've heard it is also helpful for type 1 diabetes. If you want to load up on resveratrol, I think you'll be pleased with this product. I like Nature's Answer's products.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on May 18, 2011

I decided to try this product and I am very happy with it. Being in my early 60's, I started to notice some fine lines on my chin. After about a month, this product totally rejuvenated my face and those lines have diminished quite a bit and some have disappeared. I give this product an A+. People ask me what did you do as I seem to have this wonderful "glow" to my face and I tell them about this product. I have never used makeup of any kind my entire life because I don't like makeup and will not wear it. Go for it Ladies and Gentlemen! You will not be disappointed.

Supreme Quality!!!

Posted by Reviewer1822345 on Nov 15, 2010

After purchasing this I feel like an idiot for ever taking resveratrol in a capsule. Taking a small spoon under the tongue it is like there is suddenly a party in my mouth and everyone is invited!

Great Product!

Posted by alexistena on Jul 07, 2012

This resveratrol works better than any other I have tried. Using this has been the turning point in my heart problems getting better. It is very potent.

tooth grinding remedy

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Dec 20, 2011

I gave a half tea spoon to my husband before bed time, he does not grind his teeth during sleep any more, maybe it's because resveratrol is a nerve regenerator, it clams his nerve and jaw muscles. Gentle on the stomach too.

It Just Makies Sense!

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on Aug 07, 2010

Check out all the studies on resveratrol. I like the source of this one and will continue taking.

Not my favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2934772 on Oct 16, 2011

I don't believe this as helpful for me as the capsules I have taken in the past. I have ordered the caps again as they are back in stock.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on May 15, 2011

Just one teaspoon a day is all you need. It's great - I actually love the taste. I do feel I have more energy and for that reason alone I will continue to purchase .... Cheers!

Great delivery

Posted by Reviewer2568633 on Apr 06, 2011

Impressed with the buccal delivery that allows for quicker absorption and the flavor is great. Much better than taking another capsule.

Reservatrol

Posted by Giordie on Nov 29, 2011

Like this as it is liquid, no idea if it is doing my general health any good but will take it anyway.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »