Nature's Answer, Rhodiola Root, 60 Veggie Caps

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1623047 From Georgia on Feb 22, 2008

I dont see how people take more than this dosage maybe it is just the quality but i take one of these in the morning with breakfast and 1 with lunch and it helps so much. It just gives me a warm feeling inside that relaxes me and makes me feel good but doesnt make me lethargic at all.

Excellent Product & Price

Posted by Reviewer2890237 From Texas on Jun 06, 2009

I get this for my sister. She has severe chronic fatigue syndrome and the "brain fog" that goes with. She says this is a lifesaver. She can think clearly and remember things. I can see a difference in her, too. Great price through iHerb!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 From Colorado on Apr 10, 2010

Been feeling more alert and energetic since using this product. Seems to keep my hormones balanced, as my skin in clearing up, too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3260068 From Great Britain on Aug 23, 2009

I find this 100mg product far better than any other Rhodiola product. I've tried three different 500mg brands and a 250mg brand and this works far better. Whether its because its a very pure brand I don't know, all I know is that it makes me feel relaxed but positive (motivated).

Posted by Reviewer1540575 From Russian Federation on Aug 25, 2012

I had a problems with sleeping about 1,5 years. Doctors coudn't help me. After a course of Rodiola I solved this problem and sleep like a normal man