Good results

Posted by Reviewer1549827 on May 04, 2007

I've had good results using the rhodiola. My brain seems to be functioning the way it should.

Not quite sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1684735 on Feb 27, 2009

I have only been using Rhodiola for a few weeks and read that it takes about four to six weeks to start working. I also am only taking it once a day instead of twice, but I have felt more energy during the day recently and I am hoping it is not just coincendental.

review of Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2141527 on Jan 18, 2010

Been using these extracts for about two and a half years, just tried this version, and found it to be effective in increasing my stamina

it works although not for me

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Aug 02, 2010

Rhodiola is an adaptogen which means it will adapt to what your body needs, in my case it made me feel more tired possibly because I had already been on another brand of Rhodiola for a month & maybe my body didn't need any more Rhodiola supplements. I feel Nature's Answer is an excellent brand though.

Ok quality

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Mar 12, 2011

For the price you are getting what you pay for. I will finish the bottle and go back to Eclectic Institute, Rhodiola, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps which is my favorite.

I think it is working

Posted by Reviewer2411166 on Mar 27, 2012

Seems to be helping with stress.

Has some effect

Posted by 5082842108375048141 on Nov 06, 2014

I feel a sublte effect of rhodiola calming my anxiety but it is not a cure.I also sense a more energetic feel and need less sleep. I take 1-2 pills/day for two weeks now.

good

Posted by Reviewer2580331 on Aug 17, 2010

very good!!