Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1623047 on Feb 22, 2008

I dont see how people take more than this dosage maybe it is just the quality but i take one of these in the morning with breakfast and 1 with lunch and it helps so much. It just gives me a warm feeling inside that relaxes me and makes me feel good but doesnt make me lethargic at all.

Excellent Product & Price

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 06, 2009

I get this for my sister. She has severe chronic fatigue syndrome and the "brain fog" that goes with. She says this is a lifesaver. She can think clearly and remember things. I can see a difference in her, too. Great price through iHerb!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 on Apr 10, 2010

Been feeling more alert and energetic since using this product. Seems to keep my hormones balanced, as my skin in clearing up, too.

Subtle but effective!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I am so excited I hope I have found my cure for panic attacks! I came across this herb reaserching for help for panic attacks. I am sensitive to herbs and medication so I started with this low dose (100mg). I am not "cured" yet, but after about 2 weeks of use now, there is a noticeable diffference! My reaction when i am confronted with something that would normally cause a panic attack is barely there! I hesitate as I expect & wait for the attack, but just as the sensation comes, it goes. I am going to try a higher dose and see what happens. This cannot be placebo affect as I have tried everything and nothing has helped before this.

Posted by Reviewer1540575 on Aug 25, 2012

I had a problems with sleeping about 1,5 years. Doctors coudn't help me. After a course of Rodiola I solved this problem and sleep like a normal man

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Aug 23, 2009

I find this 100mg product far better than any other Rhodiola product. I've tried three different 500mg brands and a 250mg brand and this works far better. Whether its because its a very pure brand I don't know, all I know is that it makes me feel relaxed but positive (motivated).

Good Herbs

Posted by Reviewer2709377 on Nov 14, 2008

Good brands , make great products

Great-great!!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Best recommendations!! Really works!!

Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3248251 on Jul 26, 2012

I have issues with underactive adrenals, and this really gives me a nice boost, without any noticeable side effects.

There's better

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on Jun 18, 2010

This is standardized, but only 100 mg per capsule. There are other brands with a better deal with same or better quality.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »