Can't live without this!!!

Posted by Reviewer1761029 on Apr 14, 2008

I take 3times a day everyday. this product makes my skin younger and clear. good for inner ski care! I bought 12bottles this time!

Rose Hp Fruit, Organic Alcohol Extract

Posted by Reviewer1215317 on Jun 09, 2008

My spouse showed improvment in his allergies this spring after taking this extract. I will order some more late summer to help control fall allergies. Good price!!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2013976 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been taking this for a couple months now and have noticed a big difference in my skin tone. Will keep using this product!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1998728 on May 04, 2010

I like it that it is "organic", is a liquid extract, has a measure-marked dropper, is stored in a dark-colored glass bottle as opposed to plastic and has a good tight seal on the lid to keep it from leaking. (I am not sure what the product is actually doing for me though.)

rose hip is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 01, 2009

I like the flavor and the benefits of this product; just wish it came in a larger size. One of the most pleasant forms I've taken.

WORKS FINE

Posted by Reviewer3293251 on Apr 19, 2011

GREAT IT WORKS FOR ME

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Mar 24, 2009

I have always liked Nature's Answer products for their potent extracts as opposed to tinctures and also their alcohol-free versions. Thanks again to iherb for providing superior products at great prices!:)

rose hip fruit

Posted by Reviewer1722141 on Jul 05, 2008

I am still checking this out I do really like the quick shipping thats why I use you!