Hot flash

Posted by Reviewer1507869 on Nov 28, 2011

I have hyperthyroid which make my body run a bit warmer than most. I heard sage works for this on Dr Oz show so I tried it. And much to My surprise it does a terrific job!! Guess it works for excessive sweating of any kind. I use one full dropper full 2 X's a day. It takes a month of use before u will feel a difference.

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1053246 on Oct 23, 2009

Sage has been proven to kill the bacteria that causes gum disease. I add a dropper full to a dixie cup with a little water, rinse, and spit.

this works

Posted by Reviewer1421808 on Jan 07, 2011

My doctor recomended that I try sage for my "hot flashes". I tried drinking it in tea form but I found the taste a little too hard to take. By taking the sage in the extract form, I can put it in almost any drink and I don't taste it at all. Further more my hot flashes and night sweats are gone.

Makes a quick deelish tea!

Posted by HCGCoach on Jan 24, 2011

I like to take a dropperful and put into some R/O water (~1 cup) with some stevia and have a quick, easy and VERY tasty healthy tea! And I really appreciate being able to do it without the icky alcohol taste! Thanks to Nature's Answer, iHerb for making this available & King YHVH for creating sage!

Sage

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Aug 01, 2011

Excellent

Quick Delievery

Posted by Reviewer2806328 on Dec 02, 2011

OMG very impressed with delivery schedule. It was very great and perfectly good product. Thanks!

Good sage tincture

Posted by 5716987406055577811 on Jul 26, 2013

I bought this due to my recent bouts of excessive sweating (also because sage pills were unavailable). So far, it is a worthy substitute. I use this orally and apply driclor topically under my arms and thankfully the combo has curbed my sweating. On a cautionary note, I read that sage is not a good supplement to use for prolonged periods, so I plan to use it in the summertime and sparingly throughout the year. In short, this is a quality product depending on your intended use.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3170769 on Nov 25, 2007

the best herbal extract available online.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Oct 26, 2011

Nice product.

Great company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 24, 2014

Nature's Answer is my go-to for tinctures. I only wish they made more in the 20ml bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »