It works!

Posted by Captain-Wonderr on Oct 20, 2015

When I take this product regularly, I notice that even if I do get a cold or flu, it's so mild I barely notice having it. Since I started taking elderberry, I've been sick much less, and this is the best of the elderberry products I've tried.

Flu buster

Posted by 4836150751657908512 on Feb 26, 2015

This was recommended by a customer's mum and purchased with a lot of doubt. But after two bottles, I'm sold. It works. However you need to take it at the first signs of a flu or cold. Does not seem to work that well once the flu starts but taking it seems to shorten the length of the symptoms and you recover faster. Definitely will buy more.

sambucus elderberry 5000mg

Posted by 4784734164439571377 on Jan 20, 2015

This product is also good for lowering blood pressure

Immune Booster!

Posted by iherbonline on Dec 29, 2014

My daughter was having cough, flu and fever on and off for more than a month. Medication, natural remedies (garlic oil socks, drink garlic and onion water, ginger water) all not work. Until I give this to her, she is slowly recovering from all the symptoms. Remember this product is not a magic, it takes sometime to boost up your immune system. Definitely will add to my daughter's regular supplement list.

Keep colds and flu away

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Dec 17, 2014

I used to come down with everything the kids brought home from school. I tried a number of things, but kept getting sick. I got on this 7 months ago and have not been sick once since I started. My family who did not take the same one got sick, but I was OK. I take 1 teaspoon a day and 3 if I am exposed to someone who is sick. This is potent stuff, and it will keep colds and the flu away.

Awesome

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Sep 18, 2014

This product is awesome! I take it for my 2 yr daughter and she dont get sick. Also helps for myself. Really the best

Warning! Can be toxic for small children!

Posted by reader on Jul 31, 2014

We've been buying and using this syrup for sometime for the whole family, including my 3 year old son. A week ago, my son drunk a few tablespoons of this syrup while my husband left him unattended in the kitchen. When I got home,my son suddenly started crying from a terrible headache, then vomited repeatedly and become pale, sleepy and weak. We rushed him to ER. By the time we got there he vomited everything that he swallowed earlier and felt better. Thank God! I am writing this to warn other parents: please watch the dosage and do not leave this accessible to small children! Also elderberries can be toxic when uncooked. My son has a lot of food allergies as well. None of us ever reacted to this product before when we took it as suggested. It seemed to help with colds and flu.

Five grams per 5ml dose!

Posted by 4788271579707822732 on Jul 28, 2014

This doesn't taste great but is effective against maintaining the household against falling ill. Good price, considering that like brands of the same size require a 10ml dosing, but this punches in at 5 grams of elderberry extract per 5ml.

I didin't work for me

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 06, 2014

I tried it when starting to get a cold and right through the whole sickness, and each time, nothing.

Good value