Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3216151 on Apr 26, 2010

This is the only Black Elderberry extract I've ever found without a bunch of other (in my opinion, completely unnecessary) ingredients. Simple, high quality, good tasting.

Seems to Work

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 12, 2009

My husband & I work in different school districts. We have been taking this daily as a prophalaxis. Both districts were in the news for high rates of H1N1. Neither of us got sick. Last year he had a fever & symptoms, and was all better in about 36 hours after taking.

Based on reviews

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 24, 2009

I chose this elderberry extract. I can testify it really does work in boosting the immune system. At first sign of weakness (coughing, tired, etc) I take a tsp. in a little water 1 to 3 times a day and feel an immediate change. Will continue to keep this on hand.

Haven't gotten sick since starting using

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Dec 01, 2009

I take a little morning and night and haven't gotten sick since starting about 2 months ago. Before that I'd gotten sick on a regular basis due to lack of sleep and stress of taking care of a sick child. Illnesses are spreading like wildfire around town and work, but we've stayed healthy.

great brand of elderberry

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Jul 27, 2009

I've tried the other brand - no results. This one kept us well when bugs went through.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on May 26, 2010

I switched to this brand after seeing what Nature's Way did when it reformulated its Sambucus (aka Sambucol) product--they added artificial flavoring and a harmful preservative. I see that Nature's Way has reformulated again w/o that stuff but shame on them for being so sneaky and cheap in their initial reformulation. I accidentally bought several bottles w/o realizing what they had done. So I've converted to Nature's Answer Sambucus based on principles and what I think is a far superior, higher concentrated product.

A Year- Round Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Jun 25, 2008

I find this to be the best thing on the market for colds and flu. I take this and cod liver oil and have been flu and cold free for nearly 5 years. And, of course, iherb is the best for service and prices.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Mar 02, 2012

I take it together with Grapefruit seed extract when I feel the first signs of a cold and it works amazingly. I might still feel a bit tired but the most important I don't get sick!

Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

Nothing I've ever used alleviate the sore throat better then Sambucus.

Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing your voice due to Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

In my experience, Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing my voice, when I get an URI, like a cold with a nasty sore throat, etc. Btw, it also helps to minimize sore throat pain, if start using early. I used to buy the herb itself (Elder Berry flowers) in a local store, but it closed recently, so I found this Sambucus, and am very happy with it! There's no added sugar or anything else in this brand, so I prefer this one over the others. I now keep 3-4 bottles of this in my fridge as a back up, as I was susceptible to URIs in the last couple of years. That said, I have changed my lifestyle to a healthier one (sleep at the right times, work out regularly, take immune system boosting supplements, such as this one, etc.) and in the last year I haven't gotten sick! My point is that there's more to this than just one supplement. It's a life style. But this product is one of my supplement staples now!