Highly recommended for anti-viral support

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

I don't use Nature's Answer Sambucus (nigra) Black Elderberry extract any longer, as I have to watch all forms of sugar in my diet. Vegetable glycerine and the elderberry fruit are the only sweeteners here, not added white sugar. The taste is great, not sugary-sweet like some of the other popular brands. I will always recommend this product to others. I experienced much anti-viral benefit when I used it, and didn't have the number of sick days my coworkers experienced during flu season.

Seems to Work

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 12, 2009

My husband & I work in different school districts. We have been taking this daily as a prophalaxis. Both districts were in the news for high rates of H1N1. Neither of us got sick. Last year he had a fever & symptoms, and was all better in about 36 hours after taking.

Excellent Anti-Oxidant

Posted by 5696070130660178265 on May 08, 2016

This is a superb product. Have been taking it for the past 3 months on recommendation from my brother. Highly recommended as preventive protection. Hardly caught a cold, and when it did come by, it's just a few sniffles and it was gone again.

A Year- Round Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Jun 25, 2008

I find this to be the best thing on the market for colds and flu. I take this and cod liver oil and have been flu and cold free for nearly 5 years. And, of course, iherb is the best for service and prices.

Keep colds and flu away

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Dec 17, 2014

I used to come down with everything the kids brought home from school. I tried a number of things, but kept getting sick. I got on this 7 months ago and have not been sick once since I started. My family who did not take the same one got sick, but I was OK. I take 1 teaspoon a day and 3 if I am exposed to someone who is sick. This is potent stuff, and it will keep colds and the flu away.

better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on May 14, 2010

Love this! Pure, simple, no added anything. Exactly what I wanted. Does not come with a dropper, which was a mild disappointment, but I had a sterile extra container with dropper so I'll just refill as needed. We use this in our home in conjunction with local royal jelly and honey to help calm our seasonal allergies.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jan 01, 2010

Really works to keep the flu and colds at bay.

First line of defense

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 22, 2011

We've been using elderberry to keep our family and pets healthy for years. We take it as the first sniffle, and never get colds. We take a small dose before getting on a plane, never catch a thing. Elderberry is a proven antiviral, and along with grapefruit seed extract (a powerful antimicrobial) belongs in everyone's medicine chest. The Nature's Answer extract is much stronger than the syrup and goes a lot farther. Still delicious enough for the kids to take it without complaint!

Haven't gotten sick since starting using

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Dec 01, 2009

I take a little morning and night and haven't gotten sick since starting about 2 months ago. Before that I'd gotten sick on a regular basis due to lack of sleep and stress of taking care of a sick child. Illnesses are spreading like wildfire around town and work, but we've stayed healthy.

Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

Nothing I've ever used alleviate the sore throat better then Sambucus.