Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract, 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Highly recommended for anti-viral support

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

I don't use Nature's Answer Sambucus (nigra) Black Elderberry extract any longer, as I have to watch all forms of sugar in my diet. Vegetable glycerine and the elderberry fruit are the only sweeteners here, not added white sugar. The taste is great, not sugary-sweet like some of the other popular brands. I will always recommend this product to others. I experienced much anti-viral benefit when I used it, and didn't have the number of sick days my coworkers experienced during flu season.

sambucus elderberry 5000mg

Posted by 4784734164439571377 on Jan 20, 2015

This product is also good for lowering blood pressure

better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on May 14, 2010

Love this! Pure, simple, no added anything. Exactly what I wanted. Does not come with a dropper, which was a mild disappointment, but I had a sterile extra container with dropper so I'll just refill as needed. We use this in our home in conjunction with local royal jelly and honey to help calm our seasonal allergies.

Great taste but did not help

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on May 08, 2011

I was down with sore throat n cold, so started taking this consistently n faithfully for the 2 wks. I did not feel better n came down with sinus infection.

Love it. Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on May 11, 2011

This feels like a quality product throughout. From the glass bottle to a quality cap to the rich color and taste of the liquid itself. It's not recommended for continuous use, maybe 4 to 5 days tops, but I definitely felt it help ward off some creeping cold symptoms as my allergies fired up this year. Plan to keep a bottle handy in my fridge from now on. Packaging from iHerb seemed a bit much tho. You may have to comply with shipping regulations in case it spills, I dunno, but bubble wrap around all the items in my orders seemed a bit wasteful. sorry iHerb.