Most excellent

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a fantastic product! Elderberry extract strengthens your immune system, helping to fight of colds and other illnesses. This brand is highly concentrated and tastes great. Also recommended is the Gaia brand of elderberry extract.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

Keep it on hand and in the fridge. A product I have used for over a decade. Every winter the Sambucol or Sambucol sub (this one) comes out as soon as colds or flus show any symptoms. If you hit the symptoms with this early and steady as the bottle directs you will find your cold and flu season to be far less difficult. I also use it for general body aches and pains and weakness occasionally and it is good for that in aging persons. Can be used safely with children and nursing/pg. mothers despite the warning label. It helped my very pg DIL recover overnight from a puking flu in less than 24 hours that really knocked her down fast.

better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on May 14, 2010

Love this! Pure, simple, no added anything. Exactly what I wanted. Does not come with a dropper, which was a mild disappointment, but I had a sterile extra container with dropper so I'll just refill as needed. We use this in our home in conjunction with local royal jelly and honey to help calm our seasonal allergies.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3216151 on Apr 26, 2010

This is the only Black Elderberry extract I've ever found without a bunch of other (in my opinion, completely unnecessary) ingredients. Simple, high quality, good tasting.

Based on reviews

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 24, 2009

I chose this elderberry extract. I can testify it really does work in boosting the immune system. At first sign of weakness (coughing, tired, etc) I take a tsp. in a little water 1 to 3 times a day and feel an immediate change. Will continue to keep this on hand.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2733218 on Dec 06, 2009

I originally purchased this for my smallest as he has eczema and I wanted this to help boost his immune system--The day I received this my oldest came down with something nasty and being the natural parents we are we feed him this and his symptoms for a cough were gone in 1 day!! This helped his immune system Greatly--Love This Product!!!

Seems to Work

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 12, 2009

My husband & I work in different school districts. We have been taking this daily as a prophalaxis. Both districts were in the news for high rates of H1N1. Neither of us got sick. Last year he had a fever & symptoms, and was all better in about 36 hours after taking.

Haven't gotten sick since starting using

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Dec 01, 2009

I take a little morning and night and haven't gotten sick since starting about 2 months ago. Before that I'd gotten sick on a regular basis due to lack of sleep and stress of taking care of a sick child. Illnesses are spreading like wildfire around town and work, but we've stayed healthy.

A Year- Round Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Jun 25, 2008

I find this to be the best thing on the market for colds and flu. I take this and cod liver oil and have been flu and cold free for nearly 5 years. And, of course, iherb is the best for service and prices.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jan 01, 2010

Really works to keep the flu and colds at bay.