sambucus elderberry 5000mg

Posted by 4784734164439571377 on Jan 20, 2015

This product is also good for lowering blood pressure

The absolute best and best price!

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Jan 11, 2011

I love this elderberry particularly---has no sugar, and the price at iHerb is the greatest. This still helps me prevent colds and I'm pretty sure it shortens their lifespan.

First line of defense

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 22, 2011

We've been using elderberry to keep our family and pets healthy for years. We take it as the first sniffle, and never get colds. We take a small dose before getting on a plane, never catch a thing. Elderberry is a proven antiviral, and along with grapefruit seed extract (a powerful antimicrobial) belongs in everyone's medicine chest. The Nature's Answer extract is much stronger than the syrup and goes a lot farther. Still delicious enough for the kids to take it without complaint!

Best thing for the flu, bar none!

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 02, 2010

You can get your flu shots if you want. And good luck! But from many years of experience, I know black elderberry extract works. In our family we don't even worry about the flu as long as we have it on hand. It also cured my son of mononucleosis in a day and a half after a trip to the emergency room showed he had it through blood tests. That's a viral disease that usually takes two to three weeks, and sometimes much longer, to get over. I believe Nature's Answer is the best. Also on the plus side, this brand has no added sugar and tastes great. And, unlike drugs, it has no negative side effects.

Most excellent

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a fantastic product! Elderberry extract strengthens your immune system, helping to fight of colds and other illnesses. This brand is highly concentrated and tastes great. Also recommended is the Gaia brand of elderberry extract.

better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on May 14, 2010

Love this! Pure, simple, no added anything. Exactly what I wanted. Does not come with a dropper, which was a mild disappointment, but I had a sterile extra container with dropper so I'll just refill as needed. We use this in our home in conjunction with local royal jelly and honey to help calm our seasonal allergies.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jan 01, 2010

Really works to keep the flu and colds at bay.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3216151 on Apr 26, 2010

This is the only Black Elderberry extract I've ever found without a bunch of other (in my opinion, completely unnecessary) ingredients. Simple, high quality, good tasting.

Seems to Work

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 12, 2009

My husband & I work in different school districts. We have been taking this daily as a prophalaxis. Both districts were in the news for high rates of H1N1. Neither of us got sick. Last year he had a fever & symptoms, and was all better in about 36 hours after taking.

Based on reviews

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 24, 2009

I chose this elderberry extract. I can testify it really does work in boosting the immune system. At first sign of weakness (coughing, tired, etc) I take a tsp. in a little water 1 to 3 times a day and feel an immediate change. Will continue to keep this on hand.