Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract (Nigra), 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 From California on May 14, 2010

Love this! Pure, simple, no added anything. Exactly what I wanted. Does not come with a dropper, which was a mild disappointment, but I had a sterile extra container with dropper so I'll just refill as needed. We use this in our home in conjunction with local royal jelly and honey to help calm our seasonal allergies.

Good for blocked sinuses.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 From Ohio on Mar 28, 2011

My sinuses ached. I knew exactly where my bronchial tubes were. (I have had bad acute bronchitis before.) But I wasn't coughing and my sinuses were not draining, and I felt very very tired. I felt like I was in gridlock -- maybe walking pneumonia. I took some of this elder berry extract and things started rolling. My body finally started to get rid of the mucus and phlegm, and I felt much better.

Great taste but did not help

Posted by Reviewer1729244 From Singapore on May 08, 2011

I was down with sore throat n cold, so started taking this consistently n faithfully for the 2 wks. I did not feel better n came down with sinus infection.

Love it. Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer1885565 From New Jersey on May 11, 2011

This feels like a quality product throughout. From the glass bottle to a quality cap to the rich color and taste of the liquid itself. It's not recommended for continuous use, maybe 4 to 5 days tops, but I definitely felt it help ward off some creeping cold symptoms as my allergies fired up this year. Plan to keep a bottle handy in my fridge from now on. Packaging from iHerb seemed a bit much tho. You may have to comply with shipping regulations in case it spills, I dunno, but bubble wrap around all the items in my orders seemed a bit wasteful. sorry iHerb.

Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2248172 From Netherlands on Jun 21, 2012

Unfortunately they seem to have a huge quality problem. Sometimes the color is braun to dark braun and the taste is bad as well. This happened 5 times till now. Otherwise it's a nice product with no additives