New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry, Immune Support, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Great cold and flu fighter

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Mar 12, 2009

My daughter suffers from a weak immunity system. But this product is wonderful. She has not had a bad cold since she started this product a 1/2 a year ago. If she gets sniffles it only last 3 days and she is great.

AWSOME AND WORKS

Posted by Blessed1 on Apr 11, 2012

this will kick out the flu in a day , I love this I dont care how bad it is use this and feel better quick, my ex boss told me about this when I got the flu and took it and was back to work the next day. I always keep this on hand.

best ever for Elder Berry content

Posted by 5631437664313467703 on Oct 14, 2013

this is so thick you have to dissolve it in water. Wish it did not have Echinacea in it.

Flu season

Posted by Reviewer2323031 on Oct 15, 2008

taste like a berry

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Mar 07, 2010

Seems to work pretty well. My son had been dealing with an on going cough/cold for a month. I ordered the Sambucus and he was noticeably better within a day or two. The cough is now mostly gone except for a little post nasal drip. Next time I will be able to try the Sambucus at the beginning of the illness. My son is 7 and I mix a 1/4 tsp in apple juice 2x per day. The Sambucus has a nasty taste and the juice helps.