MIX IT UP...

Posted by Reviewer1253664 on Mar 19, 2009

I'm 53 yrs old, started having a receding hairline in my midle 40's. I slowed it with a 5% minoxidil solution and DHT blockers (vitamins, saw palmetto etc). I decided to try my own topical herbal extract solution, consisting of saw palmetto, nettle, horsetail, sage and thyme mixed with the 5% minoxidil solution. I applied it at night before bed, and it seems to work. My hair loss has stopped, and have regrown hair. I also use a herbal shampoo each morning (to wash out the topical solution and DHT) that contains the same, or some of the same hebs and other ingredients good for hair growth. My hairline is holding steady, and I am happy with the Herbal extracts I have received and used.

Pure extracts with no alcohol!

Posted by Reviewer1247284 on Jul 29, 2009

Thanks to iherb.com, you can find pure herbal extracts that don't contain alcohol. Most companies use alchohol because it helps with the extraction process, but it would seem that consuming alchohol would defeat the purpose of consuming an herb, especially if it's for health reasons. The Nature's Answer Saw Palmetto Berry extract I ordered was alcohol free! You see they have this new process where they use the alcohol for extraction, then remove it! Awesome! Also, iherb notified me that my order was placed through e-mail, they notified me when my herbs were shipped, and I had my produts in no time. Excellent Service!

Quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1122206 on Jul 31, 2009

This product is the best saw palmetto I ever use..it have very good quality and very good price.I will definetely order again...

natures answer saw palmetto berry alcohol free

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Sep 07, 2009

okay a bit sweet. good to use as a sweetner in drinks

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Dec 22, 2007

The doctor is amazed at the good condition of my husbands prostate. He has been taking this product for over 5 years.

Good for balancing hormones, taken with Vitex & Sarsparilla

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Dec 16, 2009

Herbal combination taken for first 14 days of cycle about 15 drops of each a day to fix amenorrhoe and hair loss, due to an unusual hormone shift, undetected by medical tests, which I suspected could have been oestrogen dominance. Reset my system nicely and only used half of each of the bottles.

Lorre

Posted by Reviewer2285651 on Oct 27, 2008

I bought this for my partner who is having prostate challange. He puts it in his smoothie in the morning and has noticed a difference.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 29, 2010

I'm using for hair loss, hope it works in the future. I like the alcohol free products.

Not as potent as GAIA liquid Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2346244 on May 17, 2010

I bought it, instead of the GAIA, and I find it much less potent the the GAIA LIQUID SP

excellentproduct