Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1907752 on May 17, 2011

I have alopecia areata and I used this product to regrow my together with the Now Foods, Biotin 5,000 mcg. I took two pills of each in the morning and in the afternoon for the first two days and then I have been taking one of each (morning and evening) before a meal or after. After two weeks my hair stopped falling and there were small hairs in my bald spots. Its been a month and a half now and some of my patches have fully closed up and the others are partially closed. This stuff works!!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1804966 on Mar 16, 2011

Seems to be gentle and effective

Good Value

Posted by 5019955010005681717 on Sep 23, 2013

veggie caps are the reason that I purchase this product. It is a good value for the price.

seems to work

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Seems to help for my husband. I bought it because the man began to complain that he has to get up at night to go to toilet, but now it seems that he may sleep until morning.

Didn't Work For Me

Posted by 4971100684091313210 on Apr 17, 2015

I misdiagnosed myself. I'm not a pcos girl but I thought I'd give this stuff a try due to the hairless I was experiencing. Big mistake! My hair on my arms got coarser; my hair stopped shedding but the first day of my menstrual cycle all the hair that had grown fell out like I had taken a razor to it! I was mortified. Ladies please check with your doctor first before playing the guessing game like I did. I gave this product 3 stars because I believe thet it's a superior product, it just didn't work for me,

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2818306 on Jan 26, 2012

This saw palmetto extract is the best I have used of all the brands I have tried. It does not upset the stomach. I take two a day. In 20 minutes, it takes effect. I will continue to use this product.

Natures Answer Saw Palmetto-veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2701582 on Dec 06, 2007

top-of-the line for men's requirements. Natures Answer is excellent--again veggie caps are the only way to go in the "green" environment!

Not as good as the oil capsules

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

I tried a different brand before for prostate enlargement. They were higher strength than these (1 cap a day) and were oil filled gel caps. I think they worked better. These are adequate though.

Catkeeper

Posted by Reviewer3295346 on Feb 19, 2009

Great

Vashek

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Oct 27, 2007

fascinating product with the same results !!! thank you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »