Nature's Answer, Spirulina, 800 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Scary

Posted by 5505633525993033535 on Mar 20, 2013

I ordered 5 jars of these, since spirulina is very expensive in norway. I do not know about the product quality yet, as I have not desided if I am gonna eat them. I opened up the jar to smell them, and took a deep breath with my nose in the jar. The smell was scary. It smelled like spirulina with a lot of strong-smelling chemicals. I immediately got a strong headache, feeling nausia and dizzy, and felt some unrythmic heartbeat some time after. This plastic jar must be full of toxins. I immediately trew the jars in the garbage, will check later if the pills still stink after beeing exposed to more air. But toxins might still be in.. Think there is a reason why the spirulina is supposed to be stored inn dark glass containers.

SUPER FOOD BEST WAY TO HEAL BODY

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Nov 24, 2012

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Chlorella.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1630143 on Dec 18, 2012

I liked these pills, they are a good size. The daily value of them was good for me too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2660764 on Sep 01, 2010

Fresh and good quality and priced well!

high in chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Oct 01, 2010

I hate the taste but this one are in capsules makes easy to take and is micronized. The problem is, you are out of stock 3 weeks consecutives.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »