Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Apr 14, 2016

I did a lot of research before selecting this brand, and I feel it's pretty top notch! I take it with Chlorella and feel my body is getting the boost it needs. I have definitely felt an energy lift, not to mention I think it may be contributing to my hair and nails getting healthier too. This will be part of my daily life for a long time to come. It's a superfood and easy to add to your regimen.

Scary

Posted by 5505633525993033535 on Mar 20, 2013

I ordered 5 jars of these, since spirulina is very expensive in norway. I do not know about the product quality yet, as I have not desided if I am gonna eat them. I opened up the jar to smell them, and took a deep breath with my nose in the jar. The smell was scary. It smelled like spirulina with a lot of strong-smelling chemicals. I immediately got a strong headache, feeling nausia and dizzy, and felt some unrythmic heartbeat some time after. This plastic jar must be full of toxins. I immediately trew the jars in the garbage, will check later if the pills still stink after beeing exposed to more air. But toxins might still be in.. Think there is a reason why the spirulina is supposed to be stored inn dark glass containers.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1630143 on Dec 18, 2012

I liked these pills, they are a good size. The daily value of them was good for me too.

olor

Posted by 4862472686770769923 on Dec 16, 2012

tiene un olor muy fuerte como a agua estancada

SUPER FOOD BEST WAY TO HEAL BODY

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Nov 24, 2012

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Chlorella.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.

Very effective

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Nov 24, 2012

Highly potent! Like that

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1120758 on Feb 02, 2012

GOOD

from Bratislava, Slovakia

Posted by Reviewer1717002 on Nov 16, 2010

Perfect price, good quality. I dont have it after two weeks. I think when taking I didnt feel so hungry as usually. Maybe it gave me some minerals I was missing or what.

high in chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Oct 01, 2010

I hate the taste but this one are in capsules makes easy to take and is micronized. The problem is, you are out of stock 3 weeks consecutives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »