July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 4000 IU, 15 ml

Reviews 1-star

Beware sub-potency

Posted by Reviewer1003242 on Mar 05, 2011

I have had my vitamin D25 OH level checked regularly for over 3 years due to severe osteoporosis treatment. After I switched to this as my main source of D3, my blood level of D25 OH dropped unexpectedly. I do not trust this product and wish I had not been using it for over half a year. Brands I trust based on testing are Now and Life Extension.

Don't buy

Posted by Reviewer1276119 on Jul 04, 2013

They get their vitamin d from china.

Aaarrgh!

Posted by Reviewer2876686 on Aug 04, 2011

Don't know if my bottle was just defective, but the supposed dropper it comes with doesn't even come up w/the lid when you open it, meaning I have to pry it off w/my nails to get 1 drop (dosage is 2 drops). I purchased a separate dropper to try to make it easier, but I wind up extracting either too much or too little...very frustrating...not worth the effort. Will never buy again. Prefer Now Foods, Vit. D-3, 2000 IU (also available @ iherb),just take 2 capsules instead...that works!

vit d

Posted by Reviewer3174294 on Mar 03, 2011

I won't order again. No clear instructions on dosage....2 drops....that's too vague. How big of a drop. And the dropper was broken when I received it even though it was packaged very well.

wanted to like this

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 10, 2011

But it's rrrreally hard to tell how many drops I am taking at a time, and I had to literally suck it out of the bottle. No idea if it is doing anything. Won't order again.