Beware sub-potency

Posted by Reviewer1003242 on Mar 05, 2011

I have had my vitamin D25 OH level checked regularly for over 3 years due to severe osteoporosis treatment. After I switched to this as my main source of D3, my blood level of D25 OH dropped unexpectedly. I do not trust this product and wish I had not been using it for over half a year. Brands I trust based on testing are Now and Life Extension.

Don't buy

Posted by Reviewer1276119 on Jul 04, 2013

They get their vitamin d from china.

Aaarrgh!

Posted by Reviewer2876686 on Aug 04, 2011

Don't know if my bottle was just defective, but the supposed dropper it comes with doesn't even come up w/the lid when you open it, meaning I have to pry it off w/my nails to get 1 drop (dosage is 2 drops). I purchased a separate dropper to try to make it easier, but I wind up extracting either too much or too little...very frustrating...not worth the effort. Will never buy again. Prefer Now Foods, Vit. D-3, 2000 IU (also available @ iherb),just take 2 capsules instead...that works!

vit d

Posted by Reviewer3174294 on Mar 03, 2011

I won't order again. No clear instructions on dosage....2 drops....that's too vague. How big of a drop. And the dropper was broken when I received it even though it was packaged very well.

wanted to like this

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 10, 2011

But it's rrrreally hard to tell how many drops I am taking at a time, and I had to literally suck it out of the bottle. No idea if it is doing anything. Won't order again.

This is a joke

Posted by Reviewer3177707 on Nov 18, 2015

It just does not work.. how has this product got so many good reviews??? Cannot get the drops out of the stopper. Will never buy this again. Rubbish.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by 4875278073496497107 on Dec 23, 2015

Very disappointing. The first bottle had leaked, so was only half full. The next, is so slow with the drops coming out, it is killing our shoulders, holding it up.

D-3 Vitamin Drops 4000IU

Posted by 5221834698214858341 on Apr 07, 2016

Could not find a previous supplier I ordered my vitamins from and chose to buy these from iherb which I thought were a reasonable price but I got the shock of my life when I was asked to pay both VAT and Custom Duty by DHLon delivery. Advice is if you are in the UK do not order this product as it will cost you double what you think.