High potency at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on May 28, 2010

Good luck finding it in stock! Olive oil taste is strong, unlike the Carlson Labs product which uses coconut oil.

A bit difficult to use

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Sep 30, 2010

First nothing is coming out, then multiple drops.

dropper bottle

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Apr 13, 2011

My only complaint is that an actual dropper bottle be used. This strange dropper is held upside down and the drop falls to your tongue. This will work until the bottle is about half full. It would have been nice if a dropper was included, but I can purchase one and replace the system in place. My kids take this on a piece of bread and love it. I give it to them weekly in a large dose rather than small doses every day. My doctor did this with me. If I can find a dropper that fits, I will buy this product again.

change the bottle

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on May 24, 2011

The drops are hard to control amount. I do not like how it is dispensed.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 29, 2011

Tastes like olive oil. Not so pleasant since I am used to a pleasant orange flavor. I guess I will adjust since the price is right.

be careful with the dosage

Posted by funexplorer on Mar 04, 2013

at first, i took a few more drops, my skin and liver get heated up, with redness and dun feel well with this. 2 drops is sufficient for me, too much will do more harm than damage. Get out in the sun for the most natural, life enhancing vitamin D and out in the nature with the sun help uplift one's mood too and also helps for a good night sleep with enough sunlight received during the day. Update: now i actually do feel the positive effect from this, when i wake up feeling cold and tired, and not wanting to move my limbs, with 2 drops of this, i have get the energy(warm) to move. happy with it without the side effect as before.

d-3 Drops

Posted by 5604175423175375300 on Nov 28, 2012

So far this product seems to be ok

Not sure yet till blood test

Posted by 5317612740044623254 on Jan 28, 2014