Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Nov 18, 2010

The first time I purchased it, it had a regular squeeze-top dropper. Now it has a dropper top, which makes it a bit more difficult to get the drops out! I prefer the squeeze-top dropper. Still, the product inside the bottle is great, and you cannot beat the value.

Great quality D-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

A staple in my supplement routine, very easy to take and a nice change from swalloing tablets. Tastes slightly of olive oil. A great product, which I think everyone who live outside the equator should be taking!

Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

Nice

Posted by Osanderos on Aug 09, 2012

Good form and amount of cholecalciferol. Liquid drops are easy to take. When bottle is almost empty the drops didn't come out easily. Taste ok. Easy to take suitable amount of D3: one drop 2000 units two drops 4000 etc.

wonderful!!!!

Posted by 5245027485894609438 on Nov 04, 2012

I would prefer an opening a bit larger so that I can know whether I am having one or two drops falling out. This way I shake the bottle because I think that nothing is coming out and then - two or three is dropping. With a bit larger opening, I think, I would be albe to do it slowly and more precise. With vitamin D I don't really care if I get an extra drop so in the meantime it is fine.

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 4000 IU, 15 ml (NTA-26132)

Posted by 5695993303588425614 on Nov 05, 2012

its tasty, and i've seen the benefits already versus the typical pill form of Vitamin D i was taking before! def suggest this to family & friends!

D3 Drops

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 01, 2013

Very handy form & potency

Oily

Posted by 4932675613156359620 on Feb 01, 2013

My husband says that these taste oily.

I recommend!

Posted by 5190246481638354871 on Aug 23, 2013

D-vitamin level is rising but it´s summer now (even in Finland :D) so i can't be sure that is it because of sunshine or these drops. Anyway, easy to dose ang 4000IU per serving is good dose in the fall/winter/spring. In summer i think 1 drop 2000IU is enough. So this bottle will last long and price was good :)

Liquid D