Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1277469 on Nov 17, 2009

Love that the bottle is glass and it's nice to find a high IU of vitamin D with a good price!

Draapevitaminer

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013

D-vitaminer maa vi ha om vinteren. Desse er i dropeform og smaker ingenting. Bland i smothien!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1253205 on May 08, 2010

I'm one who finds taking pills (of any kind) detestable, especially with all the good supplements on the market these days. I chose this product for two reasons: no pill to take is the first and the second is that it comes in a 4,000 IU dosage. I will order this again.

Aaarrgh!

Posted by Reviewer2876686 on Aug 04, 2011

Don't know if my bottle was just defective, but the supposed dropper it comes with doesn't even come up w/the lid when you open it, meaning I have to pry it off w/my nails to get 1 drop (dosage is 2 drops). I purchased a separate dropper to try to make it easier, but I wind up extracting either too much or too little...very frustrating...not worth the effort. Will never buy again. Prefer Now Foods, Vit. D-3, 2000 IU (also available @ iherb),just take 2 capsules instead...that works!

wanted to like this

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 10, 2011

But it's rrrreally hard to tell how many drops I am taking at a time, and I had to literally suck it out of the bottle. No idea if it is doing anything. Won't order again.

vit d

Posted by Reviewer3174294 on Mar 03, 2011

I won't order again. No clear instructions on dosage....2 drops....that's too vague. How big of a drop. And the dropper was broken when I received it even though it was packaged very well.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3176237 on Aug 19, 2014

I've used this for years to correct a deficiency, then maintain levels. It has been very effective.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer3286728 on Jan 30, 2010

Love this product, easy to take, doesn't taste horrible if you don't mind a few drops of oil on your tongue. Has also given me the energy I've been lacking.

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 4000 IU 15 ml

Posted by 5456983813922446848 on Feb 26, 2015

This product is so easy to use and doesn't require much effort. Just three drops provide 4000 IUs of Vitamin D-3. Who could ask for anything better? The taste is pleasant and the value can't be beat. Thanks iHerb, you've won me over again.

Thank you!

Posted by 4665916711671941784 on Dec 04, 2015

This is very good vitamine! In nordic countrys you must use 4-5 drops, per day to feel good.