Very good value for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Dec 09, 2010

This product should be the number 1 vit D3 product, because it will last you a long time and the IU dosage is very high. Vit D is good for mood regulation, appetitie control, and boosting immunity, along with stronger bones. I use it to help combat Seasaonal Affective Disorder in the winter.

Draapevitaminer

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013

D-vitaminer maa vi ha om vinteren. Desse er i dropeform og smaker ingenting. Bland i smothien!

Aaarrgh!

Posted by Reviewer2876686 on Aug 04, 2011

Don't know if my bottle was just defective, but the supposed dropper it comes with doesn't even come up w/the lid when you open it, meaning I have to pry it off w/my nails to get 1 drop (dosage is 2 drops). I purchased a separate dropper to try to make it easier, but I wind up extracting either too much or too little...very frustrating...not worth the effort. Will never buy again. Prefer Now Foods, Vit. D-3, 2000 IU (also available @ iherb),just take 2 capsules instead...that works!

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer3286728 on Jan 30, 2010

Love this product, easy to take, doesn't taste horrible if you don't mind a few drops of oil on your tongue. Has also given me the energy I've been lacking.

Great Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1693065 on Dec 10, 2009

Also, easy to swallow and digest.

best way i found for getting D3 daily...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

cholecalciferol is oil soluble so getting it dissolved inside olive oil is one of the best ways to get it.it is also much cheaper than gel caps and i trust this company for their quality of products,the container it easier to manage and better than healthy origins dropper... you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

terrific

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Sep 10, 2014

This is a very economical way to get your vitamin D. the bottle lasts a long time and the vitamin has proven itself as very effective in raising the level in the last blood test. Also it is kosher which I appreciate.

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 4000 IU 15 ml

Posted by 5456983813922446848 on Feb 26, 2015

This product is so easy to use and doesn't require much effort. Just three drops provide 4000 IUs of Vitamin D-3. Who could ask for anything better? The taste is pleasant and the value can't be beat. Thanks iHerb, you've won me over again.

Great quality D-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

A staple in my supplement routine, very easy to take and a nice change from swalloing tablets. Tastes slightly of olive oil. A great product, which I think everyone who live outside the equator should be taking!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Nov 18, 2010

The first time I purchased it, it had a regular squeeze-top dropper. Now it has a dropper top, which makes it a bit more difficult to get the drops out! I prefer the squeeze-top dropper. Still, the product inside the bottle is great, and you cannot beat the value.