High potency at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on May 28, 2010

Good luck finding it in stock! Olive oil taste is strong, unlike the Carlson Labs product which uses coconut oil.

vit d

Posted by Reviewer3174294 on Mar 03, 2011

I won't order again. No clear instructions on dosage....2 drops....that's too vague. How big of a drop. And the dropper was broken when I received it even though it was packaged very well.

wanted to like this

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 10, 2011

But it's rrrreally hard to tell how many drops I am taking at a time, and I had to literally suck it out of the bottle. No idea if it is doing anything. Won't order again.

I alternate it with Carlson Labs drops D3, 2000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Aug 26, 2010

It has 33% more in volume than Carlson Labs. Great Price too.

No allergic reactions to product

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Simple no nonsense way to get vitamin D. Helped with vitamin D defficientcy

Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

Work perfectly

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

My Vit D level was down, and I put this D-3 drop under my tongue(2 drops after breakfast), to be absorb sublingually. And now my D-3 level is in the mid to upper range, very satisfied.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This is very good D3-product! Easy to take, small handy bottle!

vitamin d

Posted by 5205455335391382439 on Jul 05, 2012

seem to do the job, very economical. just dont rush the process of letting the drop form. take your time and its fine every time.

D-3 vitamin drops

Posted by Reviewer2743036 on Jul 11, 2012

Fantastic D-3 vitamin and much better feeling product than pills!