Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

Work perfectly

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

My Vit D level was down, and I put this D-3 drop under my tongue(2 drops after breakfast), to be absorb sublingually. And now my D-3 level is in the mid to upper range, very satisfied.

Good way to dose Vit. D

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Aug 12, 2012

My whole family uses this during the winter months and we think it has contributed to helping us stay healthy and have more energy. I like the dosing by drop to adjust for kids and adults, plus it's flavorless and we can easily put it on food.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This is very good D3-product! Easy to take, small handy bottle!

vitamin d

Posted by 5205455335391382439 on Jul 05, 2012

seem to do the job, very economical. just dont rush the process of letting the drop form. take your time and its fine every time.

D-3 vitamin drops

Posted by Reviewer2743036 on Jul 11, 2012

Fantastic D-3 vitamin and much better feeling product than pills!

I like this product

Posted by quietocean10 on Jan 19, 2013

I put the drops on the back of my hand like others suggested. This works very well and it is very easy.

excellent

Posted by 5408052304663909731 on Dec 15, 2012

It's not too tough to get the drops in your mouth, but sometimes it's hard to decide what's one drop, and what's two drops. I usually err on the safer side, but I read you can't overdose on D if you take enough vitamin A, so one extra drop won't kill me. The taste is fine. It's like a mild flavor of olive oil, which is generally not my favorite, but I have no problem having the taste of it on my tongue for one second. It's painless. I've only been taking them a few weeks, and started a few other supplements and dietary changes around the same time, but I can say I've been experiencing some vivid dreams and what seems like more restful sleep. I feel more energetic and feel less of a need to take the St. John's Wort I've been taking for a while. And I haven't gotten a cold yet. Since virtually everyone is deficient in vitamin D, I recommend everyone take it, and this is the best and cheapest way.

great

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

Increased my levels of vitamin D. Not the best taste but as long as it works

several drops per day..

Posted by Reviewer2243345 on Jul 29, 2011

An easy way to get the vitamin that we usually lack. Even the taste (olive oil) is guite nice.