Vitamin D-3

Posted by 4875278073496497107 on Dec 23, 2015

Very disappointing. The first bottle had leaked, so was only half full. The next, is so slow with the drops coming out, it is killing our shoulders, holding it up.

best way i found for getting D3 daily...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

cholecalciferol is oil soluble so getting it dissolved inside olive oil is one of the best ways to get it.it is also much cheaper than gel caps and i trust this company for their quality of products,the container it easier to manage and better than healthy origins dropper... you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Very good value for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Dec 09, 2010

This product should be the number 1 vit D3 product, because it will last you a long time and the IU dosage is very high. Vit D is good for mood regulation, appetitie control, and boosting immunity, along with stronger bones. I use it to help combat Seasaonal Affective Disorder in the winter.

I alternate it with Carlson Labs drops D3, 2000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Aug 26, 2010

It has 33% more in volume than Carlson Labs. Great Price too.

No allergic reactions to product

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Simple no nonsense way to get vitamin D. Helped with vitamin D defficientcy

Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

Work perfectly

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

My Vit D level was down, and I put this D-3 drop under my tongue(2 drops after breakfast), to be absorb sublingually. And now my D-3 level is in the mid to upper range, very satisfied.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This is very good D3-product! Easy to take, small handy bottle!

vitamin d

Posted by 5205455335391382439 on Jul 05, 2012

seem to do the job, very economical. just dont rush the process of letting the drop form. take your time and its fine every time.

D-3 vitamin drops

Posted by Reviewer2743036 on Jul 11, 2012

Fantastic D-3 vitamin and much better feeling product than pills!