I alternate it with Carlson Labs drops D3, 2000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Aug 26, 2010

It has 33% more in volume than Carlson Labs. Great Price too.

Very good value for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Dec 09, 2010

This product should be the number 1 vit D3 product, because it will last you a long time and the IU dosage is very high. Vit D is good for mood regulation, appetitie control, and boosting immunity, along with stronger bones. I use it to help combat Seasaonal Affective Disorder in the winter.

best way i found for getting D3 daily...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

cholecalciferol is oil soluble so getting it dissolved inside olive oil is one of the best ways to get it.it is also much cheaper than gel caps and i trust this company for their quality of products,the container it easier to manage and better than healthy origins dropper... you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

No allergic reactions to product

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Simple no nonsense way to get vitamin D. Helped with vitamin D defficientcy

Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

so great!

Posted by 5186895543278735484 on Nov 13, 2013

this is a very good and high doses of D3. In good tasting olive oil! I'm happy i bought this.

Great for megadose treatment of colds

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Feb 12, 2011

To beat a cold, you can take 1,000IU of vitamin D for every pound of body weight (a 150-lb man would take 150,000IU) for 3 straight days. These high-potency drops make it easy; you don't need to swallow a handful of gel caps!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Jun 09, 2011

Easy to take, much better than pills. Will continue to use, plus also the base is olive oil.

Good way to dose Vit. D

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Aug 12, 2012

My whole family uses this during the winter months and we think it has contributed to helping us stay healthy and have more energy. I like the dosing by drop to adjust for kids and adults, plus it's flavorless and we can easily put it on food.

oil D3 is the best