Good way to dose Vit. D

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Aug 12, 2012

My whole family uses this during the winter months and we think it has contributed to helping us stay healthy and have more energy. I like the dosing by drop to adjust for kids and adults, plus it's flavorless and we can easily put it on food.

Good product, excellent price

Posted by Reviewer1805330 on Jul 01, 2013

Bought this for my Mother who was diagnosed with Osteoporosis. She ran out and started getting leg pain etc. Got her more and the pain in her legs went away again after using it. She is very happy with it - and believe it works - so I am happy too...

I like this product

Posted by quietocean10 on Jan 19, 2013

I put the drops on the back of my hand like others suggested. This works very well and it is very easy.

great

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

Increased my levels of vitamin D. Not the best taste but as long as it works

excellent

Posted by 5408052304663909731 on Dec 15, 2012

It's not too tough to get the drops in your mouth, but sometimes it's hard to decide what's one drop, and what's two drops. I usually err on the safer side, but I read you can't overdose on D if you take enough vitamin A, so one extra drop won't kill me. The taste is fine. It's like a mild flavor of olive oil, which is generally not my favorite, but I have no problem having the taste of it on my tongue for one second. It's painless. I've only been taking them a few weeks, and started a few other supplements and dietary changes around the same time, but I can say I've been experiencing some vivid dreams and what seems like more restful sleep. I feel more energetic and feel less of a need to take the St. John's Wort I've been taking for a while. And I haven't gotten a cold yet. Since virtually everyone is deficient in vitamin D, I recommend everyone take it, and this is the best and cheapest way.

several drops per day..

Posted by Reviewer2243345 on Jul 29, 2011

An easy way to get the vitamin that we usually lack. Even the taste (olive oil) is guite nice.

D-3 drops

Posted by Reviewer3242145 on Mar 29, 2012

Very easy to take daily and good amount of vitamins without many tablets

very good

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Apr 14, 2012

strenghens your immune system. great product!

Vastuskykyä!

Posted by maarithm on May 13, 2012

Löytyihän se. Siis vitamiini, joka pitää terveenä talvet, ettei ole flunssaa kerran kuussa tai yhtä-kahta kshden kuukauden flunssaa. Jos jotain lievää olikin tulossa pari kertaa niin meni todella nopeasti ohi entiseen verrattuna.

Take in the Winter Time to Get Your Vitamin D!

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

If you live in a northern climate you know it can be difficult to get your daily dose of Vitamin D. Liquid vitamin D drops are the answer! This little product packs the amazing power of Vit D in tiny little drops. Mix with your water and drink away! Grab some today and avoid becoming Vitamin D deficient!