Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Bitter Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2899082 on Dec 26, 2010

I received the product in good condition and within a week of ordering. I have just finished the first bottle, who lasted for about 20 days. A friend who is a pharmaceutical technician recommended to me this product for menopause systomps. Still have them. Other than the bitter taste, I found the product tolerable. I mix about 30 drops in a little bit of water and take it twice a day. Found not relief to symptomps yet, but as I said, I have just finished the first bottle and started my second one yesterday. I heard that with homeophatic remedies one has to wait a bit longer to see results, one to 3 months Hope this works because I have tried almost everything.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1410122 on Jan 24, 2011

I have only been taking the product for two weeks and I haven't noticed any effects yet--positive or negative. I was a little surprised by the dosage instructions when I got the product and I might have bought a larger bottle if I would have realized how much you are required to take. It has an unpleasant aftertaste, but I sort of expected that. The price was decent, so I don't feel that it was a bad buy.