The best!Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by 5509785695570658602 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product since end of 2015. I have acne along on my jawline for 4 years, i've tried everything to cure my hormonal acne but there's nothing much different. Then i've tried vitex in a pill form but i can't see the effect. At last i take vitex in a liquid form, it really works, it absorb better then the pill. I can't believe i could cure my hormonal acne after all this years. If you have high testosterone level and you want to reduce it this will be the best option you have. This vitex the best!i love it. Hehe

Worth a Try!

Posted by 4836382268951955491 on Sep 10, 2012

Unfortunately, this product did not help me to gain my menstrual cycles back. However, it's reasonably priced, good tasting and, I did not have any side effects from using it for 9 months (hence the 4-star rating). It's definitely worth trying if you're currently having irregular or absent periods. What's the worst you have to lose!

Best vitex extract ever

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 07, 2011

It works fast, and I can put this directly under my tongue since it has no alcohol. It's not bitter, it tastes sweet & pleasant.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3064745 on May 25, 2009

I like this one much better than the other brand I tried as this one contains no alcohol. Seems to be helping my moods.

No bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2818381 on Jul 26, 2009

I prefer this to the one with alcohol. There is no bad taste. I find it has helped with health issues.

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer3188983 on Feb 08, 2010

I've been using this product for about a month and it has lessened my menstrual flow. According to the research my symptoms will decrease as time goes on.

Cushings- Help.

Posted by Reviewer2065421 on Jun 29, 2010

After having my dog on Anypril @ 90.00 per month for a year and a half. I read about Chasteberry being given to Horses with Cushings. This works better than Anypril and my old dog is handling Cushings well, but Athritis is getting him down and I haven't found a good product for him except Salmon oil seems to help with joint stiffness and is good for dog's with Cushings.

The Jury's still out

Posted by 4971100684091313210 on Apr 17, 2015

Not sure how I feel about this product yet. What I do know is that when I take this during my monthly cycle and am experiencing cramps, this stops it after about 20 minutes from ingestion. But the main reason I bought this was to lower my prolactin levels to increase fertility. I'm just not sure because when I took it as described my hormones went nuts.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2252960 on Feb 20, 2009

I like that this company has expanded their line to more alcohol-free versions. I detest the taste of alcohol in any form, so this is very welcome.

Bitter Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2899082 on Dec 26, 2010

I received the product in good condition and within a week of ordering. I have just finished the first bottle, who lasted for about 20 days. A friend who is a pharmaceutical technician recommended to me this product for menopause systomps. Still have them. Other than the bitter taste, I found the product tolerable. I mix about 30 drops in a little bit of water and take it twice a day. Found not relief to symptomps yet, but as I said, I have just finished the first bottle and started my second one yesterday. I heard that with homeophatic remedies one has to wait a bit longer to see results, one to 3 months Hope this works because I have tried almost everything.