New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974525 on Dec 11, 2009

I've been using it for a month and I can see improvement already. PMS symptoms much less severe this go-round.

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

Worth a Try!

Posted by 4836382268951955491 on Sep 10, 2012

Unfortunately, this product did not help me to gain my menstrual cycles back. However, it's reasonably priced, good tasting and, I did not have any side effects from using it for 9 months (hence the 4-star rating). It's definitely worth trying if you're currently having irregular or absent periods. What's the worst you have to lose!

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer3188983 on Feb 08, 2010

I've been using this product for about a month and it has lessened my menstrual flow. According to the research my symptoms will decrease as time goes on.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3064745 on May 25, 2009

I like this one much better than the other brand I tried as this one contains no alcohol. Seems to be helping my moods.