Works on hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer2812719 on Feb 05, 2011

This product has worked to control hormonal adult acne on my chin, since taking it I have had clear skin (2 months) and do not break out when I have my period (which would happen). I have had to take the pill to control acne (and may still get some) and because this product controls break outs, now would not have to. This is a great alternative that works and would recommend something to try.

The best!Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by 5509785695570658602 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product since end of 2015. I have acne along on my jawline for 4 years, i've tried everything to cure my hormonal acne but there's nothing much different. Then i've tried vitex in a pill form but i can't see the effect. At last i take vitex in a liquid form, it really works, it absorb better then the pill. I can't believe i could cure my hormonal acne after all this years. If you have high testosterone level and you want to reduce it this will be the best option you have. This vitex the best!i love it. Hehe

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer3188983 on Feb 08, 2010

I've been using this product for about a month and it has lessened my menstrual flow. According to the research my symptoms will decrease as time goes on.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3064745 on May 25, 2009

I like this one much better than the other brand I tried as this one contains no alcohol. Seems to be helping my moods.

No bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2818381 on Jul 26, 2009

I prefer this to the one with alcohol. There is no bad taste. I find it has helped with health issues.

46 and trying to stop the aging process

Posted by Reviewer3139375 on Sep 14, 2009

Vitex has helped me with hot flashes and regulated my periods. Before taking it they were quarterly. Now I'm trying to conceive and they're monthly like clock work. Thank you.

Cushings- Help.

Posted by Reviewer2065421 on Jun 29, 2010

After having my dog on Anypril @ 90.00 per month for a year and a half. I read about Chasteberry being given to Horses with Cushings. This works better than Anypril and my old dog is handling Cushings well, but Athritis is getting him down and I haven't found a good product for him except Salmon oil seems to help with joint stiffness and is good for dog's with Cushings.

The Jury's still out

Posted by 4971100684091313210 on Apr 17, 2015

Not sure how I feel about this product yet. What I do know is that when I take this during my monthly cycle and am experiencing cramps, this stops it after about 20 minutes from ingestion. But the main reason I bought this was to lower my prolactin levels to increase fertility. I'm just not sure because when I took it as described my hormones went nuts.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2252960 on Feb 20, 2009

I like that this company has expanded their line to more alcohol-free versions. I detest the taste of alcohol in any form, so this is very welcome.

Bitter Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2899082 on Dec 26, 2010

I received the product in good condition and within a week of ordering. I have just finished the first bottle, who lasted for about 20 days. A friend who is a pharmaceutical technician recommended to me this product for menopause systomps. Still have them. Other than the bitter taste, I found the product tolerable. I mix about 30 drops in a little bit of water and take it twice a day. Found not relief to symptomps yet, but as I said, I have just finished the first bottle and started my second one yesterday. I heard that with homeophatic remedies one has to wait a bit longer to see results, one to 3 months Hope this works because I have tried almost everything.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »