July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974525 on Dec 11, 2009

I've been using it for a month and I can see improvement already. PMS symptoms much less severe this go-round.

Great product for PMS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3278817 on Aug 11, 2013

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

Cushings- Help.

Posted by Reviewer2065421 on Jun 29, 2010

After having my dog on Anypril @ 90.00 per month for a year and a half. I read about Chasteberry being given to Horses with Cushings. This works better than Anypril and my old dog is handling Cushings well, but Athritis is getting him down and I haven't found a good product for him except Salmon oil seems to help with joint stiffness and is good for dog's with Cushings.

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer3188983 on Feb 08, 2010

I've been using this product for about a month and it has lessened my menstrual flow. According to the research my symptoms will decrease as time goes on.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3064745 on May 25, 2009

I like this one much better than the other brand I tried as this one contains no alcohol. Seems to be helping my moods.