Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Great product for PMS!!!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3278817 on Aug 11, 2013

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

good stuff

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1974525 on Dec 11, 2009

I've been using it for a month and I can see improvement already. PMS symptoms much less severe this go-round.

Worth a Try!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4836382268951955491 on Sep 10, 2012

Unfortunately, this product did not help me to gain my menstrual cycles back. However, it's reasonably priced, good tasting and, I did not have any side effects from using it for 9 months (hence the 4-star rating). It's definitely worth trying if you're currently having irregular or absent periods. What's the worst you have to lose!

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 19, 2014

Perfect thing. My dog is using it to balance her hormones and get rid of false pregnancies. Vitex is way better than other herbs for this reason.

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer3188983 on Feb 08, 2010

I've been using this product for about a month and it has lessened my menstrual flow. According to the research my symptoms will decrease as time goes on.