Best vitex extract ever

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 07, 2011

It works fast, and I can put this directly under my tongue since it has no alcohol. It's not bitter, it tastes sweet & pleasant.

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

Very satisfied!!

Posted by Reviewer3224939 on Aug 30, 2011

My order was delivered in 5 days! Very fast and everything was in great shape. I will definitely order again.

Good for your hormones

Posted by Reviewer1404342 on Aug 22, 2011

used in past...glad to be back on it. Very effective at balancing hormones

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2658375 on Jul 13, 2011

always a tremendous help with PMS symptoms.

highly recommended great customer service

Posted by Reviewer2731192 on Apr 07, 2011

packages arrived very quickly one bottle was slightly open and some drop out. When i contacted customer service they shipped out a replacement the next busines day

Works on hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer2812719 on Feb 05, 2011

This product has worked to control hormonal adult acne on my chin, since taking it I have had clear skin (2 months) and do not break out when I have my period (which would happen). I have had to take the pill to control acne (and may still get some) and because this product controls break outs, now would not have to. This is a great alternative that works and would recommend something to try.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1410122 on Jan 24, 2011

I have only been taking the product for two weeks and I haven't noticed any effects yet--positive or negative. I was a little surprised by the dosage instructions when I got the product and I might have bought a larger bottle if I would have realized how much you are required to take. It has an unpleasant aftertaste, but I sort of expected that. The price was decent, so I don't feel that it was a bad buy.

Bitter Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2899082 on Dec 26, 2010

I received the product in good condition and within a week of ordering. I have just finished the first bottle, who lasted for about 20 days. A friend who is a pharmaceutical technician recommended to me this product for menopause systomps. Still have them. Other than the bitter taste, I found the product tolerable. I mix about 30 drops in a little bit of water and take it twice a day. Found not relief to symptomps yet, but as I said, I have just finished the first bottle and started my second one yesterday. I heard that with homeophatic remedies one has to wait a bit longer to see results, one to 3 months Hope this works because I have tried almost everything.

Mix it with juice

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I use this as part of a hormone balancing plan... I mix it with liquid vitamins and juice and I can hardly taste it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »