Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

Great product for PMS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3278817 From Finland on Aug 11, 2013

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer3188983 From California on Feb 08, 2010

I've been using this product for about a month and it has lessened my menstrual flow. According to the research my symptoms will decrease as time goes on.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3064745 From Florida on May 25, 2009

I like this one much better than the other brand I tried as this one contains no alcohol. Seems to be helping my moods.

No bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2818381 From Virginia on Jul 26, 2009

I prefer this to the one with alcohol. There is no bad taste. I find it has helped with health issues.