Tastes bad but worth it.

Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. Overall, I think Vitex itself is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Stick to the pill form though.

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2617606 on Jul 16, 2008

Great product. I love that I can order in bulk quantities.

Mix it with juice

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I use this as part of a hormone balancing plan... I mix it with liquid vitamins and juice and I can hardly taste it.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1410122 on Jan 24, 2011

I have only been taking the product for two weeks and I haven't noticed any effects yet--positive or negative. I was a little surprised by the dosage instructions when I got the product and I might have bought a larger bottle if I would have realized how much you are required to take. It has an unpleasant aftertaste, but I sort of expected that. The price was decent, so I don't feel that it was a bad buy.

this is just me

Posted by Reviewer3234200 on Apr 18, 2010

i used this product not because of menopause or anything else this product does but i heard that this product would attract fat depostions to whatever area you rubbed it in that was what i used it for and it worked a bit for me in that area

very good