Great product I have bought it again!

Posted by 5578886019054210578 on Oct 06, 2016

I love this Vitex very much. I don't swallow pills so it's hard to have good liquid forms of things but this one is a winner. Also, this is the strongest I have ever found at 2,00mg so you need less of it to do that job as most others you're taking many pills a day. I just take it with water and found the taste not bad at all very easy to take. You do need to shake it up well before using or drinking. But overall really happy and I bought two this time to save a bit more.

No BFP yet but...

Posted by 5495931871354623450 on Oct 15, 2016

I bought Vitex after my family doctor's reccomendation. We have been trying to get pregnant for the past 2 years with no luck. I started taking Vitex on my ovulation day last month, and had the highest post peak hormone levels I have ever had, without the use of any ovulation induction medications(clomid/femara). We didn't get pregnant last month, (just found out we are also dealing with male factor infertility last thursday), but I am hopeful that the Vitex will at least keep my fertility optimal, while we wait on my husbands sperm count to improve.

good

Posted by 4876238525046916815 on Oct 06, 2016

Good

I will purchase it again

Posted by desertanddates on Jul 11, 2016

With getting ovarian cysts I have used Agnus castus to solve my hormone issue, some weeks I need a little more than the usual 4mg and this is where the liquid version is perfect, I can dose it exactly how I want it without taking too many pills.

Mix it with juice

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I use this as part of a hormone balancing plan... I mix it with liquid vitamins and juice and I can hardly taste it.

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2617606 on Jul 16, 2008

Great product. I love that I can order in bulk quantities.

Taste is pleasant...

Posted by Reviewer1001281 on Nov 03, 2012

Has a nice taste when added to hot water (herbal tea) when compared to other brands. Potency is excellent and product quality is great.

Tastes bad but worth it.

Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. Overall, I think Vitex itself is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Stick to the pill form though.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1410122 on Jan 24, 2011

I have only been taking the product for two weeks and I haven't noticed any effects yet--positive or negative. I was a little surprised by the dosage instructions when I got the product and I might have bought a larger bottle if I would have realized how much you are required to take. It has an unpleasant aftertaste, but I sort of expected that. The price was decent, so I don't feel that it was a bad buy.

this is just me

Posted by Reviewer3234200 on Apr 18, 2010

i used this product not because of menopause or anything else this product does but i heard that this product would attract fat depostions to whatever area you rubbed it in that was what i used it for and it worked a bit for me in that area