Cushings- Help.

Posted by Reviewer2065421 on Jun 29, 2010

After having my dog on Anypril @ 90.00 per month for a year and a half. I read about Chasteberry being given to Horses with Cushings. This works better than Anypril and my old dog is handling Cushings well, but Athritis is getting him down and I haven't found a good product for him except Salmon oil seems to help with joint stiffness and is good for dog's with Cushings.

The Jury's still out

Posted by 4971100684091313210 on Apr 17, 2015

Not sure how I feel about this product yet. What I do know is that when I take this during my monthly cycle and am experiencing cramps, this stops it after about 20 minutes from ingestion. But the main reason I bought this was to lower my prolactin levels to increase fertility. I'm just not sure because when I took it as described my hormones went nuts.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2252960 on Feb 20, 2009

I like that this company has expanded their line to more alcohol-free versions. I detest the taste of alcohol in any form, so this is very welcome.

Bitter Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2899082 on Dec 26, 2010

I received the product in good condition and within a week of ordering. I have just finished the first bottle, who lasted for about 20 days. A friend who is a pharmaceutical technician recommended to me this product for menopause systomps. Still have them. Other than the bitter taste, I found the product tolerable. I mix about 30 drops in a little bit of water and take it twice a day. Found not relief to symptomps yet, but as I said, I have just finished the first bottle and started my second one yesterday. I heard that with homeophatic remedies one has to wait a bit longer to see results, one to 3 months Hope this works because I have tried almost everything.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2014469 on Aug 25, 2010

Theres no horrid smell, its works great. Plan to buy some more.