Posted by Reviewer1350000 on Sep 18, 2008

This has not had any side effects and is most effective for regular headaches and pains.

Great Aspirin Replacement

Posted by FrankTackett on Mar 22, 2012

Have bee using these instead of aspirin, (store bought synthetics). Works better and has no side effects.

Many uses, good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1617001 on Aug 25, 2016

It is commonly known that the active ingredient in aspirin is extracted from white willow bark. Why not just use the white willow bark extract without all the unknown and unwanted ingredients in aspirin? I like the way that Nature's Answer gives you the best of both by including the whole extract along with a standardized portion of the ingredients known to be effective. I also like that it comes in vegetable capsules. Recently I was stung by a bee in my big toe, and half of my foot was very red, swollen, and painful. I researched online and found a suggestion to use crushed aspirin to help with the reaction. So I simply opened one of the capsules, wet my foot, and sprinkled the white willow bark extract powder from the capsule onto my foot. That wasn't really enough water to dissolve the powder, so I put my foot in a small tub and added more water and soaked my foot in it for a while. It helped relieve the pain and reduce the swelling. It will take me a while to use up the whole bottle, as I only use supplements for pain occasionally, but when I come close to running out, I will order this same brand.

product review