Nature's Baby Organics, Ah-Choo! Chest Rub, Eucalyptus, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

I cannot gush enough about this! Life Saver!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

A must have in my family and you can't thank yourself enough for having one during times of cold. I rub this around my children's noses, chest, back and bottom of their soles. Makes them breathe better and less grumpy during this irritating period. Sleeps better at night too! Adults use it when they have colds too. I like the texture better than the Badger cold balm. Softer and easier to rub on. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

love this product!,

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

I have already gone through 2 tubs, easy to rub in, nice strong eucalyptus smell to clear the nose (but not overpowering) perfect for sick crouch kids & adults. I nasty mineral oils etc in it like Vic's etc. Feel happy using this on babies and kids. y irks always ask for there Ah-choo rub. A must for every household through winter!

good

Posted by Reviewer2629559 on Mar 05, 2011

good