Hubbies Go-To Hair Product

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jun 06, 2012

My husband is picky about his hair products. I had him sample different organic brands, and he prefers Nature's Baby Organics. If he runs out, and forgets to request a re-order, he will actually seek it out at our local health food market. Husband also uses as his hair styling product, post shower at home/gym. I also use it on my hair ends post shower. 4 stars because -- As a conditioner, we recommend thoroughly rinsing this off. Otherwise, we notice flaky scalp by mid-to-end of the day. A staple in our house :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jun 20, 2010

A little goes a long way, and I love not using a petroleum-based product in my hair! Good price for the amount and it works just fine. I use it as a detangler/leave in conditioner and it is not too heavy or too light.

Great detangler

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

This conditioner is thick. Only a little is needed. Nice scent and great detangler.

Smells mice but not v effective

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on May 13, 2012

My kids n I love d smell of it but as a hair conditioner it does little. Better used as a leave in for bad hair days

Nature's Baby Orgainics, Conditioner

Posted by 5679134943962185167 on Jun 22, 2014

Brought this to replace Mild By Nature since it has been discontinued. Have not tired it yet. Hope it will not disappoint me.

great

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jun 29, 2014

leaves the hair soft with gentle odor.

Nature's Baby Organics Conditioner & Detngler,Lavender Chamomille

Posted by Reviewer1742725 on Jul 06, 2014

I have been using this product for my daughter for over 8 yrs and very happy with it. We love it after rinsing the hair feel very soft. During summer month with lots of time in the pool. We normally don't rinse out so that the next day she can go in the pool again with condition protection against the chemical in the water.

Great hair conditioner

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 02, 2015

I have used it my gal's hair for a few years, and it makes her hair smooth and silky.

great

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 16, 2012

I need to talk to this product. I recomendos this product to all parents who are concerned about the health of your child! Besides not having in its composition dangerous products he leaves his son's hair silky and shiny! Very useful!

Wonderful!

Posted by 5281208436161419568 on Aug 09, 2013

Great product, only need to use a little bit and my daughter's long hair becomes soft and smooth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »