Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jul 06, 2010

I bought it for myself, it has great list of ingredients. It is very liquid and needed big amount, like 15 pumps, but makes my hair sooooo silky and shiny!!!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3016669 on Feb 15, 2010

This product works well on my three year old daughters hair. I wanted something that would help get the tangles out and be gentle on her hair. It has a nice light scent and makes hers hair soft and easy to comb through.

love this too!

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Feb 23, 2010

i bought the shampoo and wash as well based on other reviews. and i'm glad i did. this is the best detangler and shampoo i've ever come across. like i said in my other review, gonna stick to this product for as long as its being sold.

Good Service, wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1034969 on Mar 03, 2010

Love this product and so does my grandson. Ordering and shipping very prompt. Absolutely will order from iHerb again. Grandma Nancy, WIsconsin

Best Conditioner Ever...

Posted by Reviewer2107119 on Mar 25, 2010

I've tried many different brands of conditioner for my girl and this seems to work the best. It keeps her hair so soft, shiny and smooth all the time. Definitely worth trying if you're looking for an organic one!

We love it.

Posted by Reviewer2339356 on May 14, 2010

I use this on my 2 sons and daughter. We love the smell. All of my kids have very sensitive skin and no rashes from this.

The best conditioner around

Posted by Reviewer2493891 on Dec 31, 2010

Our four kids are all chemically-sensitive, just like mom and dad. This conditioner has been a blessing. It softens so effectively. Our girls have very long hair and it keeps their hair manageable and tangle-free without any adverse effects on their sensitive skin. I also use it for conditioning my hair. Works better than any of the expensive and chemically-laden conditioners I've purchased from the salon.

I like that it's natural

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

We don't usually use conditioner on my son's hair, just his all-natural olive oil based shampoo (made in Israel). But since he has curly hair and won't get it cut (he's 3 years old), we needed something to soften it so it wouldn't hurt so much combing it. It does the job but you do need to use a lot each time. I also found I don't really care for the scent, next time I'll try the lavender one :-)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2643129 on Feb 20, 2010

This smells great, makes my hair soft, and doesn't irritate my skin (which has been sensitive to other conditioners). Yay!

Makes hair very smooth

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

This makes my daughter's hair super smooth and smell fantastic. Have been ordering ever since.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »