excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2711977 on Feb 18, 2011

I don't usually take time for product reviews, but this product deserved one. I have dry, sensitive, over-50 skin and eyes and have tried a multitude of "natural" moisturizers, many of which contained ingredients that weren't actually so safe according to the safe cosmetics database. I have ended my search with this one. It rates well in non-toxicity, it soaks right in, leaves a nice finish, does not causes skin or eye irritation (even with contact lenses) and has a nice fragrance from the rose water that disappears fairly quickly. A real winner.

amazing moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1437753 on Feb 11, 2010

This is best body lotion. I live in an extremely dry place and there is nothing that compares. It is super rich and leaves skin moist, not greasy. Apply it and the effects really last. Most lotions feel great, but you have to reapply n a few hours. This works all day (or night).

great for super sensitive skin...but not fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Jun 10, 2010

there is a natural scent to this, kind of like a herbal smell which i like very much. we've tried burts bee's for cost purposes, but Nature's Baby Organics is far superior product for my daughter's sensitive skin. i highly recommend this to everyone.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jul 01, 2010

This product is fabulous. It is not too thick or thin and a little goes a really long way. It does not clog my pores and moisturizes very well. This is the best organic moisturizer I have found at this price. I will continue to buy.

Great natural alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3354998 on Mar 09, 2010

This moisturizer was recommended by the EWG website as being very safe. It works well, and has a nice smell (though it says fragrance free, it smells like Crabtree an Evelyn's Rosewater collection).

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1930162 on Mar 16, 2010

The entire line of products is worth trying, as I did. This moisturizer smells great and is not greasy. My kids love looking at the label pictures while I lotion them up. I feel good putting it on their skin because of the high quality ingredients.

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2921516 on Sep 12, 2010

I searched for good products for my kids, and luckily I found this. I used this to my son, and his skin smoothes and he feels less itches. He has atopic skin. Anyway, I like this product.

Good, reportedly very safe lotion

Posted by Reviewer2535797 on Apr 25, 2010

Not too greasy, absorbs quickly, and mostly organic ingredients. Of the safe lotions, this is the most affordable/available.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on May 13, 2010

I use this as my body lotion. Smells great & works great

Love it!

Posted by 4968111038395260238 on Jun 03, 2014

The moisturizer has a really mild smell and it doesn't feel too oily, perfect for children!