Good, reportedly very safe lotion

Posted by Reviewer2535797 on Apr 25, 2010

Not too greasy, absorbs quickly, and mostly organic ingredients. Of the safe lotions, this is the most affordable/available.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on May 13, 2010

I use this as my body lotion. Smells great & works great

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1406233 on May 17, 2010

this one won't break me out .it calms the skin,but you need to use a little extra if your skin is realy dry.

Love it.

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

Great product. No residue left on skin after use... Just smooth and soft... However, you need to apply again and again to keep the skin from drying up. The moisture sustainability isn't the best. Then again, most of those with good moisture sustainability usually leave some residue after applying, so I can't complain.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer2126349 on Nov 14, 2012

It absorbs into skin easily but I feel as though that it clogs my pores and causes pimples when I use it. Not the best moisturiser you can find on iHerb.

no irritation

Posted by Reviewer2498274 on Jan 23, 2011

good smell and no irritation but little dry to me

not fragrance-free

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Sep 13, 2010

This moisturizer still has a strong smell. Even if this smell occured naturally from the igredients in it, it should mention in the descreption that it still smells pretty strong and perfumy. I don't use it on my baby , because of the strong scent.

Not Fragrance-Free

Posted by 5118898385086758406 on Dec 02, 2014

Even though it was fragrance free, it had an odd smell. It felt grimy when I put it on my baby. I would not buy again.

Super hidratante

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

La piel de mi bebé ha mejorado m uchísimo de su dermatitis desde que uso esta hidratante. Es bastante densa sin ser pastosa, se absorbe rápido, y no huele a nada. Repetiré.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 05, 2015

I like it. My son (5 y.o.) has dry senstive skin and we both like this cream. Good moisturizing, nice texture, absorbs fastly, not sticky, natural, no irritation on skin.