Veldig bra!

Posted by 4992959810147706713 on Dec 28, 2013

Dette er uten tvil den beste kremen jeg noen gang har kjøpt til mine barn! Lett å påføre og trekker fint inn i huden uten å bli klissete. Nå på vinterstid er denne kremen gull verd på tørr og sart barnehud. Jeg skal fortsette å kjøpe dette produktet.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1122007 on Jul 23, 2014

price is good and it moisturizes skin very well.

Super hidratante

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

La piel de mi bebé ha mejorado m uchísimo de su dermatitis desde que uso esta hidratante. Es bastante densa sin ser pastosa, se absorbe rápido, y no huele a nada. Repetiré.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 05, 2015

I like it. My son (5 y.o.) has dry senstive skin and we both like this cream. Good moisturizing, nice texture, absorbs fastly, not sticky, natural, no irritation on skin.

Absorb my kids skin well

Posted by Reviewer2598754 on Jun 03, 2015

Very absorbent after applying, smell is light too n my girls aren't allergy to it. Use for everyday after their bath. They like it too!

A skin care holy grail

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

I cannot rave about this product enough. It may be designed for babies but it's great for adults with sensitive skin as well. It's thick and heavy, just the way I like my moisturizer, and a little goes a long way. And the ingredient list is amazing! You know you've got a good product when you can pronounce everything on the list.

Natures's Baby Organics

Posted by 4864875928087840297 on Mar 11, 2016

This is a wonderful product. I am many years past being a baby but I have very sensitive reactive dry skin and this lotion is amazing. I use it on my face under my usual moisturizer and it keeps my skin soft and protected all day and all night. It has also taken over from normal heavy-duty body moisturizer. It has a very nice cool feel when I put it on and it absorbs quickly and lasts all day. I will definitely buy it again and also try other products by Nature's Baby Organics. If you have very tempermental skin this lotion is for you.

good

Posted by 5484473123193853992 on Jan 04, 2013

Natural is very good

soothing

Posted by 4682166852032430256 on Nov 18, 2013

I have extremely sensitive combination skin which was recoverying from an allergic reaction to krill oil. this moisturizer doesnt irritate my skin and moisturizes without making my skin greasy. its so soothing! I have been using this for about 4 months now and I am not changing :)

Love it's smell

Posted by hadiena on Oct 06, 2013

Love this lotion. It's smell so nice. Can heal rash or any bugbite.