Great for scent sensitive people!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This deodorizer is wonderful for bathrooms or nurseries. It does the job but is not overly strong, and it neutralizes bad smells! I like the all natural essential oils and the fact that there are no synthetic ingredients to worry about your family breathing in. Perfect for those who don't like artificial air fresheners or deodorizers like febreeze but are looking to neutralize bad smells temporarily. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great pruduct !

Posted by 4957412597178654540 on Sep 24, 2012

works well as a deodorizer. After spraying the bad smell just disappears ! works very well especially in toilets or rooms with strange/bad smells. You'll only smell the vanilla for a while .. and afterwards is no smell :) great great product !!!!

Nice smell!!

Posted by 5026327645223458496 on Dec 16, 2015

I love all the Nature's Baby Organics products that I try. This one has a lovely smell and I use it to spread it on my clothes. Fantastic!!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2257141 on Aug 23, 2009

This product is great! It makes the stink go away quickly. I was skeptical at first, but it really works.

great

Posted by Reviewer3006329 on Mar 05, 2011

It's got a great smell but it does not help for relaxing and sleeping.

very nice smell :)

Posted by Reviewer1341561 on Apr 29, 2011

Great smell, but doesn't last long :)

Dont like the smell

Posted by 4665709016630905062 on Dec 10, 2014

The product is ok as it stays quite long in the air. However, the smell of it is unpleasant. I dont think I will use it again.

Nice spray

Posted by BenayEagan on Feb 05, 2010

Nice all-around good smelling spray.