Mild and Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1737836 on Jul 07, 2011

Very gentle on baby, keeps her clean and leaves a lovely mild scent. had issues of leakages on 2 shipments consecutively though, just my 2 cents.

Great!!!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 10, 2011

great product!.! It has a strong smell! Avoiding possible allergies in the baby. Simply phenomenal!! I recommend to everyone.

great for babies

Posted by Reviewer1703794 on Apr 07, 2011

I decided to try this wash because of the price and ingredients ! I like it , it has a nice ,mild fresh sent ! The price is very good for the amount You are getting ! However I still like California Baby better, but If You are on a budget and You still want to use a good organic wash for Your kids , this is it !

very good

Posted by Reviewer2401521 on May 24, 2011

very good

Fast

Posted by Reviewer3020712 on May 25, 2011

Fast delivery. I like this shampoo very much.

best baby wash

Posted by Reviewer1099950 on May 25, 2011

Our fourth bottle, love the calming lavender scent and keeps my baby's skin soft and clean.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2681562 on Jun 02, 2011

perfect

good choice

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Jun 23, 2011

Nice smell. The packaging is very usefull since when bathing my baby I don't want to have to open too many bottles. With this you just press and you get your shampoo :-)

like this product

Posted by Reviewer1343952 on Sep 21, 2011

yes i ordered this since dr woods rose shower/bath seems to be out of stock so i ordered this and find it to be really nice despite that its for baby's lol! my vision of my skin is that of a baby so my cells feel young - this product perfect thank you

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2043845 on Sep 29, 2011

I have done lots of research on chemical-free shampoo and body was to use for my twin daughters and I have found this to be the least expensive and most effective in getting their clean and smelling wonderful!