非常好用的產品

好用,不會對皮膚及頭髮造成負擔,香味可維持在頭髮上一段時間,每次聞都覺得寶寶好甜美,而且耐用,一瓶夠三個寶寶用兩個月,會繼續購買

A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

A fantastic product easy to use

Nice smell and keeps the body moist

Posted by 5445280091484054598 on Nov 25, 2015

My niece is using this. It has a nice tangerine smell and isn't too drying for the body. She has sensitive skin as well but there's no sign of redness after use. Mild gentle and yet cleanses the skin well.

Lovely Scent

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

We have used this with our little girl and her long hair. Lasts FOREVER and the accompanying leave-in detangler is great too.

i've bought LOTS of these

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Jun 24, 2015

i go mad whenever nature's baby organics is on sale at iherb and buy boxes of these things but i just need to note that after awhile, it has a drying effect on hair it used to leave hair soft but now it's very rough and almost crisp when you rub the hair between your fingers definitely needs conditioner to go with it perhaps they can work on this because i haven't been so enthusiastic about buying this brand since realising the negative impact on hair quality

Love it! Lasts forever!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jun 09, 2015

Such a great wash and shampoo. I have 3 girls and they use it everyday and it still lasts for months!

Great smell, rich foam, but stings on the eyes.

Posted by 5272406803893644346 on Jun 02, 2015

After other unsuccessful shampoo purchases, this is the first thing I try when getting a new product. I put it in my eyes deliberately, myself - just to be sure. My toddler still doesn't close her eyes while washing hair, so for us this is important. This product smells wonderfully, a little goes a long way, but we will use it only as a shower gel. It stings the eyes really bad.

good

Posted by 4671147078353600069 on May 14, 2015

mes filles qui ont la peau fragile ressortent du bain toutes douces,il sent tres bon

Value for money but drying for skin after long use

Posted by 5053497098585076480 on May 04, 2015

I have been using this for my kids for a year plus now, and started to realise my kids' skin are quite dry and they started to scratch and it is worst for my son who has eczema on his back and legs. My daughter's hair also seems dryer and harder to manage and definitely need the conditioner. I used to be a fan but will probably stop using it.

Nature's Baby Organics

Posted by 5146133927712665089 on May 03, 2015

I have already ordered three times this product, and I am fully satisfied with it. The smell is not intense, but the effect is really visible. My girl (she is 3)is allergic to chemicals, any time she puts smth in mouth - especially when we are bathing, on the next day she has red spots around her mouth. We tried Nature's Baby Organics and it proved to be efficient and qualitative. We are more than satisfied with this product. :)