July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine, 16 oz (473.2 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Vanilla tangerine bodywash

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 20, 2012

Nice fragrance, it is gentle and moisturizing for my son's eczema skin. This is my 2nd purchase.

Great find!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Gave this a try after my daughter turned one. The first thing you notice is WOW, the lovely fragrance. It worked well on my daughter's sensitive skin and left her fine hair squeaky clean - not weighted down. I even use it myself occasionally when I feel like using a fragrant soap. My only dislike is it's not a foam soap...so it tends to get used up rather quickly.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Jul 10, 2012

Can't say it stopped my 3-year old from crying when i wash her hair, but it is good quantity, washes great and smells lovely! I do recommend!

Just good

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Great Shampoo & Body Wash, great ingredients, nice smell. Unfortunately it's barely foaming. If you are frequently using Bodybutter/Bodylotion it's not foaming at all due to the greasy residu on your skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Squeaky clean

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

The scent is nice and my scalp and hair are very clean. I tend to have a dry, flaky scalp and this is gone! I color my hair and it looks like it might be taking the color out. I'll wait and see. Feels good on the body too. I have dry skin and it's not too drying.