Great find!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Gave this a try after my daughter turned one. The first thing you notice is WOW, the lovely fragrance. It worked well on my daughter's sensitive skin and left her fine hair squeaky clean - not weighted down. I even use it myself occasionally when I feel like using a fragrant soap. My only dislike is it's not a foam soap...so it tends to get used up rather quickly.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Jul 10, 2012

Can't say it stopped my 3-year old from crying when i wash her hair, but it is good quantity, washes great and smells lovely! I do recommend!

Vanilla tangerine bodywash

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 20, 2012

Nice fragrance, it is gentle and moisturizing for my son's eczema skin. This is my 2nd purchase.

Great smell, rich foam, but stings on the eyes.

Posted by 5272406803893644346 on Jun 02, 2015

After other unsuccessful shampoo purchases, this is the first thing I try when getting a new product. I put it in my eyes deliberately, myself - just to be sure. My toddler still doesn't close her eyes while washing hair, so for us this is important. This product smells wonderfully, a little goes a long way, but we will use it only as a shower gel. It stings the eyes really bad.

i've bought LOTS of these

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Jun 24, 2015

i go mad whenever nature's baby organics is on sale at iherb and buy boxes of these things but i just need to note that after awhile, it has a drying effect on hair it used to leave hair soft but now it's very rough and almost crisp when you rub the hair between your fingers definitely needs conditioner to go with it perhaps they can work on this because i haven't been so enthusiastic about buying this brand since realising the negative impact on hair quality

GOOOD

Posted by 5687984202627298397 on May 04, 2016

It did not make the hair volatile

mmm...

Posted by Reviewer2607436 on Feb 12, 2012

Smells good, like orange creamsicles and has good ingredients :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1264781 on Feb 13, 2012

Good

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2379228 on Feb 15, 2012

easy to use, still requires a conditioner to detangle

Been ordering this ever since.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

The kids love the smell, very sweet and natural. I find that my daughter's hair is smoother after using this compared to her regular Johnson & Johnson's shampoo. I'm hoping this natural formula can put a stop to the dandruff that my daughter suffers from sometimes which I attribute to SLS in commercial forumulas. I will give it a 3 star for now and will update again. **Update: Kids have been using this for > 1 year. Have been buying this ever since.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »