love it!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Jan 05, 2010

my kids both used to get very rough spots on their legs and arms during the winter due to dry skin and i used to buy expensive lotion. since using this product, neither of them (ages 1 and 3) get dry skin, and i use it too, and it makes my hair very soft. i prefer the lavendar version as it smells cleaner, but the orange is sweet & pleasant. i highly recommend this--i don't buy anything else.

Lovely smell and safe for my toddler

Posted by Reviewer2721450 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been searching for a safe product for my daughter. A lot of organic or green products actually have a lot of unsafe products in them. I did a ton of research and found this product to be very safe based on its ranking in the www.cosmeticsdatabase.com website. Be rest assured this product is safe for your child and it has the wonderful (but not overpowering) smell of an orange creamsicle.

The best shampoo/body wash out there

Posted by Reviewer2493891 on Dec 31, 2010

I use this shampoo and body wash to bathe and wash the hair of my four small children, one of whom has a severe skin condition. This has been the only effective soap we have found. It smells good, it works great, and it doesn't cause any issues for my chemically-sensitive kids. My husband and I also use it for washing our hair and as a body wash in the shower. Love it.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Feb 12, 2011

My boyfriend needed a mild product without SLS, because of itchy scalp. This one smells exactly like it says, citrusy vanilla and it cleans good. It doesn't lather that well, but with smaller amounts of water it's very nice to work with. Edit: I'm bumping this one up. It removes makeup like a charm!

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2758958 on Jan 25, 2010

great product, smooth and smells good

love this

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Feb 23, 2010

i'm gonna stick to this product for as long as its being sold. the scent is amazing. this is how scented baby products should be -- light and refreshing.

Good Service, wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1034969 on Mar 03, 2010

Love this product and so does my grandson. Ordering and shipping very prompt. Absolutely will order from iHerb again. Grandma Nancy, WIsconsin

Great natural alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3354998 on Mar 09, 2010

Works great, smells like a dreamsicle! Doesn't suds up as well as commercial products, but still provides enough lather--lots of natural products I've tried don't.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2982497 on Mar 10, 2010

I love this product because it contains no toxic chemicals and due to its very mild scent. Leaves my baby's skin and hair soft and clean-smelling. I will definite purchase more of this in the future.

Perfect for me and my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1470274 on Sep 02, 2010

I have used this on my daughter since she was only a few months old and we love it. It is very gentle on her skin and hair, but gets her good and clean with a blissful scent. I use it on my face and girlie parts because of it's gentleness. This soap is irreplaceable in my family.