lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jun 20, 2013

I love, love, love this scent. The funny thing is that the tangerine makes it zesty enough for a morning shower, and the vanilla makes it soothing for a night time one. My little girl loves this. My only complaint is that it seems to leave the hair rather dry, and I definitely have to follow up with the conditioner. update (June 2013): I have been buying this for more than a year and would have continued buying this if not for the ridiculous increase in price. The price increase from last year to this year is USD$3, which is about a 30% increase in price! If I convert this to my local currency, I will be spending about $17 to $18 on a bottle of shampoo, which works out to about $3.81 per 100 ml of shampoo! I used to order hundreds of dollars worth of products every few months, but I think iHerb has just lost me as a loyal customer.

Greit!

Posted by Reviewer2831367 on Aug 10, 2011

VBery greit product - I love it!

shampoo and body wash

Posted by Reviewer2084016 on Mar 01, 2011

It smells really nice

Been ordering this ever since.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

The kids love the smell, very sweet and natural. I find that my daughter's hair is smoother after using this compared to her regular Johnson & Johnson's shampoo. I'm hoping this natural formula can put a stop to the dandruff that my daughter suffers from sometimes which I attribute to SLS in commercial forumulas. I will give it a 3 star for now and will update again. **Update: Kids have been using this for > 1 year. Have been buying this ever since.

Great two in one

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

Love the fact that it is full of natural stuff..smells great too!

non irritating

Posted by 5442116327192872107 on Jun 06, 2013

my baby loves this! i've been using this since her birth....we love the scent! and this is a very reasonably cheap price

Good

Posted by 4992942679002187421 on Aug 19, 2013

I use it for my 1-year old and 4-year old. both love it. no allergy. But I think the scent is a bit too strong.

Just good

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Great Shampoo & Body Wash, great ingredients, nice smell. Unfortunately it's barely foaming. If you are frequently using Bodybutter/Bodylotion it's not foaming at all due to the greasy residu on your skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Squeaky clean

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

The scent is nice and my scalp and hair are very clean. I tend to have a dry, flaky scalp and this is gone! I color my hair and it looks like it might be taking the color out. I'll wait and see. Feels good on the body too. I have dry skin and it's not too drying.

Not bad

Posted by Cindyphua on Nov 03, 2013

Lathers well and will not dry the skin but can't stand the smell.