lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jun 20, 2013

I love, love, love this scent. The funny thing is that the tangerine makes it zesty enough for a morning shower, and the vanilla makes it soothing for a night time one. My little girl loves this. My only complaint is that it seems to leave the hair rather dry, and I definitely have to follow up with the conditioner. update (June 2013): I have been buying this for more than a year and would have continued buying this if not for the ridiculous increase in price. The price increase from last year to this year is USD$3, which is about a 30% increase in price! If I convert this to my local currency, I will be spending about $17 to $18 on a bottle of shampoo, which works out to about $3.81 per 100 ml of shampoo! I used to order hundreds of dollars worth of products every few months, but I think iHerb has just lost me as a loyal customer.

shampoo and body wash

Posted by Reviewer2084016 on Mar 01, 2011

It smells really nice

Great two in one

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

Love the fact that it is full of natural stuff..smells great too!

non irritating

Posted by 5442116327192872107 on Jun 06, 2013

my baby loves this! i've been using this since her birth....we love the scent! and this is a very reasonably cheap price

Convenience

Posted by brownrice on Nov 23, 2012

I bought the small size before, I found it is not excellent for hair wash, anyway, the content is natural and it is a 2-way usage, so convenient!

味道很好,成分也很安全

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

味道很好,成分也很安全,给小孩子用会很放心。但大人用,就觉得泡沫不够丰富了,还是喜欢泡沫丰富一些的。

Good

Posted by 4992942679002187421 on Aug 19, 2013

I use it for my 1-year old and 4-year old. both love it. no allergy. But I think the scent is a bit too strong.

good

Posted by 4649011540631138901 on Jan 16, 2014

Tried once, it looked like not bad.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3177619 on Feb 27, 2014

it is nice and soft for my childrens hair and body. However I am not font of the way it smells very much.

Been ordering this ever since.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

The kids love the smell, very sweet and natural. I find that my daughter's hair is smoother after using this compared to her regular Johnson & Johnson's shampoo. I'm hoping this natural formula can put a stop to the dandruff that my daughter suffers from sometimes which I attribute to SLS in commercial forumulas. I will give it a 3 star for now and will update again. **Update: Kids have been using this for > 1 year. Have been buying this ever since.