Squeaky clean

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

The scent is nice and my scalp and hair are very clean. I tend to have a dry, flaky scalp and this is gone! I color my hair and it looks like it might be taking the color out. I'll wait and see. Feels good on the body too. I have dry skin and it's not too drying.

mmm...

Posted by Reviewer2607436 on Feb 12, 2012

Smells good, like orange creamsicles and has good ingredients :)

good soap

Posted by 5343843314823987582 on Dec 16, 2014

Good smell, leaves hair not very soft.

Good

Posted by 4992942679002187421 on Aug 19, 2013

I use it for my 1-year old and 4-year old. both love it. no allergy. But I think the scent is a bit too strong.

Good for my boy

Posted by 4925069299350582407 on Aug 01, 2016

Very sweet nice smell. My son have sensitive skin and he's OK with this orgainic body wash.

Not bad

Posted by Cindyphua on Nov 03, 2013

Lathers well and will not dry the skin but can't stand the smell.

味道很好,成分也很安全

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

味道很好,成分也很安全,给小孩子用会很放心。但大人用,就觉得泡沫不够丰富了,还是喜欢泡沫丰富一些的。

shampoo and body wash

Posted by Reviewer2084016 on Mar 01, 2011

It smells really nice

lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jun 20, 2013

I love, love, love this scent. The funny thing is that the tangerine makes it zesty enough for a morning shower, and the vanilla makes it soothing for a night time one. My little girl loves this. My only complaint is that it seems to leave the hair rather dry, and I definitely have to follow up with the conditioner. update (June 2013): I have been buying this for more than a year and would have continued buying this if not for the ridiculous increase in price. The price increase from last year to this year is USD$3, which is about a 30% increase in price! If I convert this to my local currency, I will be spending about $17 to $18 on a bottle of shampoo, which works out to about $3.81 per 100 ml of shampoo! I used to order hundreds of dollars worth of products every few months, but I think iHerb has just lost me as a loyal customer.

non irritating

Posted by 5442116327192872107 on Jun 06, 2013

my baby loves this! i've been using this since her birth....we love the scent! and this is a very reasonably cheap price