Lovely smell and safe for my toddler

Posted by Reviewer2721450 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been searching for a safe product for my daughter. A lot of organic or green products actually have a lot of unsafe products in them. I did a ton of research and found this product to be very safe based on its ranking in the www.cosmeticsdatabase.com website. Be rest assured this product is safe for your child and it has the wonderful (but not overpowering) smell of an orange creamsicle.

Very pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer2107119 on Mar 25, 2010

I love the smell of these on my daughter's hair. It's really soothing and it keeps her hair soft and nice. Plus the price at iHerb is irresistible! I'll definitely be coming back for more!

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2982497 on Mar 10, 2010

I love this product because it contains no toxic chemicals and due to its very mild scent. Leaves my baby's skin and hair soft and clean-smelling. I will definite purchase more of this in the future.

Great natural alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3354998 on Mar 09, 2010

Works great, smells like a dreamsicle! Doesn't suds up as well as commercial products, but still provides enough lather--lots of natural products I've tried don't.

Good Service, wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1034969 on Mar 03, 2010

Love this product and so does my grandson. Ordering and shipping very prompt. Absolutely will order from iHerb again. Grandma Nancy, WIsconsin

love this

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Feb 23, 2010

i'm gonna stick to this product for as long as its being sold. the scent is amazing. this is how scented baby products should be -- light and refreshing.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2758958 on Jan 25, 2010

great product, smooth and smells good

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Jan 05, 2010

my kids both used to get very rough spots on their legs and arms during the winter due to dry skin and i used to buy expensive lotion. since using this product, neither of them (ages 1 and 3) get dry skin, and i use it too, and it makes my hair very soft. i prefer the lavendar version as it smells cleaner, but the orange is sweet & pleasant. i highly recommend this--i don't buy anything else.

Safe and Smells Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2339356 on Dec 22, 2009

I've been using this for about 2 years. Our children have such sensitive skin. We use this for our 2, 4, and 9 year old. We love it and don't have to worry about possibly causing cancer.