Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

love this

Posted by Reviewer3192355 From California on Feb 23, 2010

i'm gonna stick to this product for as long as its being sold. the scent is amazing. this is how scented baby products should be -- light and refreshing.

Good Service, wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1034969 From Wisconsin on Mar 03, 2010

Love this product and so does my grandson. Ordering and shipping very prompt. Absolutely will order from iHerb again. Grandma Nancy, WIsconsin

Great natural alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3354998 From Virginia on Mar 09, 2010

Works great, smells like a dreamsicle! Doesn't suds up as well as commercial products, but still provides enough lather--lots of natural products I've tried don't.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2982497 From Malaysia on Mar 10, 2010

I love this product because it contains no toxic chemicals and due to its very mild scent. Leaves my baby's skin and hair soft and clean-smelling. I will definite purchase more of this in the future.

Perfect for me and my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1470274 From Michigan on Sep 02, 2010

I have used this on my daughter since she was only a few months old and we love it. It is very gentle on her skin and hair, but gets her good and clean with a blissful scent. I use it on my face and girlie parts because of it's gentleness. This soap is irreplaceable in my family.