Lovely Scent

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

We have used this with our little girl and her long hair. Lasts FOREVER and the accompanying leave-in detangler is great too.

Good Service, wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1034969 on Mar 03, 2010

Love this product and so does my grandson. Ordering and shipping very prompt. Absolutely will order from iHerb again. Grandma Nancy, WIsconsin

Great natural alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3354998 on Mar 09, 2010

Works great, smells like a dreamsicle! Doesn't suds up as well as commercial products, but still provides enough lather--lots of natural products I've tried don't.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2982497 on Mar 10, 2010

I love this product because it contains no toxic chemicals and due to its very mild scent. Leaves my baby's skin and hair soft and clean-smelling. I will definite purchase more of this in the future.

Perfect for me and my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1470274 on Sep 02, 2010

I have used this on my daughter since she was only a few months old and we love it. It is very gentle on her skin and hair, but gets her good and clean with a blissful scent. I use it on my face and girlie parts because of it's gentleness. This soap is irreplaceable in my family.

Smells fantastic and works wonders

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jan 13, 2012

I just love this line of products. This baby wash smells just like orange ice cream, which makes bath time even nicer! It lathers up well, rinses easily, does a good job at washing my baby's hair, and the smell will stay in her hair for a few hours. I had to try it to wash my face and it does the trick too! Will repurchase for sure!

Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on Sep 07, 2010

My grandson loves this soap. It keeps his baby skin soft, and it smells just wonderful. It doesn't sting his eyes, either.

Good body wash

Posted by Reviewer1338592 on Oct 08, 2012

Good body wash, the kids like it's candy scent

Vanilla tangerine bodywash

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 20, 2012

Nice fragrance, it is gentle and moisturizing for my son's eczema skin. This is my 2nd purchase.

Great find!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Gave this a try after my daughter turned one. The first thing you notice is WOW, the lovely fragrance. It worked well on my daughter's sensitive skin and left her fine hair squeaky clean - not weighted down. I even use it myself occasionally when I feel like using a fragrant soap. My only dislike is it's not a foam soap...so it tends to get used up rather quickly.