Smells fantastic and works wonders

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jan 13, 2012

I just love this line of products. This baby wash smells just like orange ice cream, which makes bath time even nicer! It lathers up well, rinses easily, does a good job at washing my baby's hair, and the smell will stay in her hair for a few hours. I had to try it to wash my face and it does the trick too! Will repurchase for sure!

Perfect for me and my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1470274 on Sep 02, 2010

I have used this on my daughter since she was only a few months old and we love it. It is very gentle on her skin and hair, but gets her good and clean with a blissful scent. I use it on my face and girlie parts because of it's gentleness. This soap is irreplaceable in my family.

Good body wash

Posted by Reviewer1338592 on Oct 08, 2012

Good body wash, the kids like it's candy scent

Lovely Scent

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

We have used this with our little girl and her long hair. Lasts FOREVER and the accompanying leave-in detangler is great too.

Great natural alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3354998 on Mar 09, 2010

Works great, smells like a dreamsicle! Doesn't suds up as well as commercial products, but still provides enough lather--lots of natural products I've tried don't.

fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Aug 27, 2014

I use this myself as shampoo and its great. Who needs nasties in their products when this is so fab ?

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2982497 on Mar 10, 2010

I love this product because it contains no toxic chemicals and due to its very mild scent. Leaves my baby's skin and hair soft and clean-smelling. I will definite purchase more of this in the future.

Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on Sep 07, 2010

My grandson loves this soap. It keeps his baby skin soft, and it smells just wonderful. It doesn't sting his eyes, either.

i've bought LOTS of these

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Jun 24, 2015

i go mad whenever nature's baby organics is on sale at iherb and buy boxes of these things but i just need to note that after awhile, it has a drying effect on hair it used to leave hair soft but now it's very rough and almost crisp when you rub the hair between your fingers definitely needs conditioner to go with it perhaps they can work on this because i haven't been so enthusiastic about buying this brand since realising the negative impact on hair quality

Great find!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Gave this a try after my daughter turned one. The first thing you notice is WOW, the lovely fragrance. It worked well on my daughter's sensitive skin and left her fine hair squeaky clean - not weighted down. I even use it myself occasionally when I feel like using a fragrant soap. My only dislike is it's not a foam soap...so it tends to get used up rather quickly.