Super

Posted by Reviewer2058158 on Jun 19, 2012

I like this soap very much

perfecto para mi familia

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Jun 20, 2012

Lo encargué especialmente para mi hija, que tiene la piel muy muy sensible, dermatitis y eczemas en el cuero cabelludo y junto con el de Avalon son los que mejor le sientan.No más picores, ni escamas, ni rojeces.... además huele a vainilla pero sin empalagar y el pelo le queda espectacular muy suelto y brillante.. tanto que yo también me he hecho fan

Strongly recommended!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Finally a baby's wash that comes in a pump bottle. Breeze to dispense when you have to hold the baby with one hand. I have no problems with the pump, could be hard to dispense for some but I find it dispenses just enough for a baby's portion, no excess is wasted. Great vanilla and tangerine smell. Delicious! I would definitely repurchase this again. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

I like it.

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

Well washed, smells great, makes a pretty soap, and your skin remains soft. Use it with the whole family and enjoy body and hair.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2158472 on Sep 03, 2010

I love this Shampoo; it leaves my son's sky moist and his hair free of tangles, on top of that smells good, I tell my son that he smells like a vanilla cookie :)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jun 19, 2010

Gentle, smells great.. would recommend to anyone.

Very pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer2107119 on Mar 25, 2010

I love the smell of these on my daughter's hair. It's really soothing and it keeps her hair soft and nice. Plus the price at iHerb is irresistible! I'll definitely be coming back for more!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jan 10, 2011

My child loves this shampoo and body wash, thank you very much!

Nature's Baby Organic Shampoo/Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

Posted by Reviewer1956074 on Jan 10, 2011

My favorite body wash. Gentle. I've used it for a long time. So glad to be able to get it online.

luxuriously

Posted by sillyfox on Mar 14, 2011

we like this shampoo and smell is amazing as very tasty pie, although baby doesn t matter about smell yet))