Thank you!

Posted by 4813449876625274637 on Jan 16, 2014

Thank you! All is excellent!

Great bodywash

Posted by 5250171514554331593 on Oct 21, 2012

Washes well, great smell, leaves my kid's skin clean, but not dry. Even I use it too and will use it again.

Sweet smell and very soft

Posted by hadiena on Oct 06, 2013

This is the only body wash I bought for my baby. I bought the trial pack and no regret at all. It is very soft and very sweet smell. Suits my baby's skin very well.

Good!

Posted by 4992309882344848083 on Jul 31, 2012

The scent is pleasant and cleanses easily on baby's skin and hair.

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

I love the smell and cleans very good

Strongly recommended!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Finally a baby's wash that comes in a pump bottle. Breeze to dispense when you have to hold the baby with one hand. I have no problems with the pump, could be hard to dispense for some but I find it dispenses just enough for a baby's portion, no excess is wasted. Great vanilla and tangerine smell. Delicious! I would definitely repurchase this again. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

I like it.

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

Well washed, smells great, makes a pretty soap, and your skin remains soft. Use it with the whole family and enjoy body and hair.

Safe and Smells Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2339356 on Dec 22, 2009

I've been using this for about 2 years. Our children have such sensitive skin. We use this for our 2, 4, and 9 year old. We love it and don't have to worry about possibly causing cancer.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jan 10, 2011

My child loves this shampoo and body wash, thank you very much!

Nature's Baby Organic Shampoo/Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

Posted by Reviewer1956074 on Jan 10, 2011

My favorite body wash. Gentle. I've used it for a long time. So glad to be able to get it online.