Squeaky clean

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

The scent is nice and my scalp and hair are very clean. I tend to have a dry, flaky scalp and this is gone! I color my hair and it looks like it might be taking the color out. I'll wait and see. Feels good on the body too. I have dry skin and it's not too drying.

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

I love the smell and cleans very good

Good!

Posted by 4992309882344848083 on Jul 31, 2012

The scent is pleasant and cleanses easily on baby's skin and hair.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Jul 10, 2012

Can't say it stopped my 3-year old from crying when i wash her hair, but it is good quantity, washes great and smells lovely! I do recommend!

Been ordering this ever since.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

The kids love the smell, very sweet and natural. I find that my daughter's hair is smoother after using this compared to her regular Johnson & Johnson's shampoo. I'm hoping this natural formula can put a stop to the dandruff that my daughter suffers from sometimes which I attribute to SLS in commercial forumulas. I will give it a 3 star for now and will update again. **Update: Kids have been using this for > 1 year. Have been buying this ever since.

Great find!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Gave this a try after my daughter turned one. The first thing you notice is WOW, the lovely fragrance. It worked well on my daughter's sensitive skin and left her fine hair squeaky clean - not weighted down. I even use it myself occasionally when I feel like using a fragrant soap. My only dislike is it's not a foam soap...so it tends to get used up rather quickly.

perfecto para mi familia

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Jun 20, 2012

Lo encargué especialmente para mi hija, que tiene la piel muy muy sensible, dermatitis y eczemas en el cuero cabelludo y junto con el de Avalon son los que mejor le sientan.No más picores, ni escamas, ni rojeces.... además huele a vainilla pero sin empalagar y el pelo le queda espectacular muy suelto y brillante.. tanto que yo también me he hecho fan

Super

Posted by Reviewer2058158 on Jun 19, 2012

I like this soap very much

great

Posted by 5175465689580336478 on May 27, 2012

so good... But sometimes I think the scent is too strong for baby..

great