Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Strongly recommended!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Finally a baby's wash that comes in a pump bottle. Breeze to dispense when you have to hold the baby with one hand. I have no problems with the pump, could be hard to dispense for some but I find it dispenses just enough for a baby's portion, no excess is wasted. Great vanilla and tangerine smell. Delicious! I would definitely repurchase this again. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

I like it.

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

Well washed, smells great, makes a pretty soap, and your skin remains soft. Use it with the whole family and enjoy body and hair.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2158472 From California on Sep 03, 2010

I love this Shampoo; it leaves my son's sky moist and his hair free of tangles, on top of that smells good, I tell my son that he smells like a vanilla cookie :)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 From Georgia on Jun 19, 2010

Gentle, smells great.. would recommend to anyone.

Very pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer2107119 From Singapore on Mar 25, 2010

I love the smell of these on my daughter's hair. It's really soothing and it keeps her hair soft and nice. Plus the price at iHerb is irresistible! I'll definitely be coming back for more!