10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine, 16 oz (473.2 ml)

Super

Posted by Reviewer2058158 on Jun 19, 2012

I like this soap very much

perfecto para mi familia

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Jun 20, 2012

Lo encargué especialmente para mi hija, que tiene la piel muy muy sensible, dermatitis y eczemas en el cuero cabelludo y junto con el de Avalon son los que mejor le sientan.No más picores, ni escamas, ni rojeces.... además huele a vainilla pero sin empalagar y el pelo le queda espectacular muy suelto y brillante.. tanto que yo también me he hecho fan

Strongly recommended!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Finally a baby's wash that comes in a pump bottle. Breeze to dispense when you have to hold the baby with one hand. I have no problems with the pump, could be hard to dispense for some but I find it dispenses just enough for a baby's portion, no excess is wasted. Great vanilla and tangerine smell. Delicious! I would definitely repurchase this again. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

I like it.

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

Well washed, smells great, makes a pretty soap, and your skin remains soft. Use it with the whole family and enjoy body and hair.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2158472 on Sep 03, 2010

I love this Shampoo; it leaves my son's sky moist and his hair free of tangles, on top of that smells good, I tell my son that he smells like a vanilla cookie :)