Good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

Good

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 20, 2015

Wow, this is actually the first vanilla tangerine product I've purchased that actually smells like vanilla and tangerine! It lathers allright and the smell is not too strong or overpowering. Doesn't hurt my baby's eyes. I do wish the bottle was bigger though, the entire family is using it.

disappointed

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Dec 02, 2014

It makes my scalp flake and itch. So sad

Excellent

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on Nov 13, 2014

I originally selected this product as it received such an excellent rating on www.ewg.org I was however very interested to see if it would work well, as often the more natural products don't always deliver. But I'm very happy to say I love everything about this product - the cost, the smell, the "safety" of it, and the fact that it cleans very well. We also use the Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner, Vanilla Tangerine, and would highly recommend that also. It conditions beautifully and of course is safe, and smells great.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5652133459637544859 on Aug 11, 2014

Deja la piel de mi hija muy suave, hace bien de espuma aunque no exagerado. El olor es muy suave aunque luego no queda mucho olor en la piel, pero por lo demas es fantastico. Lo volveré a comprar.

Good product

Posted by 5100454032469146505 on Jul 14, 2014

In adults: It's good for the body and short hair, but not recomended for oily long hair.

what I was looking for

Posted by 5238174113535805069 on Jun 13, 2014

ordered daughters ... shampoo and conditioner from this company .. my daughter's hair is long and entanglement that this shampoo with air conditioning coped with this problem ... now raschechyvat hair without problems))

Disappointed

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on May 29, 2014

It smells sweet and nice, but that's all it's good for actually. My scalp didn't like this shampoo at all, it itches a lot and my hair feels dirty even though I washed it. I use it just as body wash now and it's ok.

good

Posted by chupka on Feb 02, 2014

mild, good shampoo

Strongly recommended

Posted by 5329948568183249862 on Nov 22, 2013

I'm very happy with this product. Smells nice, doesn't contain any harmful chemicals, really helps my daughter's hair grow, makes it healthy, soft and shiny.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »